FIVE

Two men stood side by side, with earmuffs stuck on their heads as they pointed the gun on the target board. The sound of a barrage of gunfire echoed in the room, each bullet hitting right on target.

"You are improving, Tae," the shorter guy complimented the man next to him while looked at the target board, respecting his friend for getting almost all the targets locked.

"I need more practice, hyung. I still cannot raise my arms for too long," Tae whined as he rolled his shoulder back and forth.

"Hey, don't worry! You will fully recover soon. All you need is more exercise to regain your strength," the shorter guy motivated his dongsaeng.

 All you need is more exercise to regain your strength," the shorter guy motivated his dongsaeng

"I should have been more careful that night, and I wouldn't have been shot by that ... !" He declared, rolling his eyes as he still regretted his own careless mistake.

"Tae, no one wants to get hurt, especially people like us that always play with guns. Luckily it was only your arm. So, don't lose hope!" He replied to the younger, patting his shoulder.

"I heard someone calling me. Did someone missed me already?"  Another guy walked in. He was visiting them at the shooting range to bring them their favorite coffee.

 He was visiting them at the shooting range to bring them their favorite coffee

"Hope hyung!" Taehyung greeted the man as he took the cup carrier from the man.

"Are you guys done with practice?" Hoseok said as he smiled sweetly at the man next to Taehyung.

"Yes, we are. What brings you here, Hoba?" Yoongi asked, sipping on his iced americano.

"I stopped by to see my boyfriend, I guess?" He replied, winking at Yoongi. Tae almost choked on his coffee before laughing at his friend's boldness.

"Hyung, I took your boyfriend with me for only one hour, and you did already miss him. Do you not trust me, hyung?" Taehyung teased his adorable hyung.