FOURTEEN

"Hyung, I need to talk to you

"Hyung, I need to talk to you. Can we meet?" Jungkook asked as soon his hyung answered his video call, with a wide grin on his face.

"What is it, Kookie?" Seokjin urged the younger in an exasperated voice as he wanted to get his hands on the news that seemed to excite Jungkook.

"Where are you now?" Jungkook inquired impatiently.

"I am in my office."

"Great! I'll be there in ten minutes!" The youngest ended the call without giving his hyung the chance to reply.

Seokjin was quietly working behind his office desk when he heard a knock at his door.

"Come in," he instructed as his beautiful secretary entered the room, Jungkook tailing her. 

"This young man wants to meet with you, byeonhosanim," she said, turning around to look at the man behind her. 

Seokjin looked up from his computer and leaned back in his chair.

"Gomawo, Tania. You may leave now," he bid his secretary while smiling at his dongsaeng, watching the youngest, who was unable to tear his eyes off the beautiful woman.

"Stop flirting with my employee dongsaeng! Or I will have a restriction order released against you to stay away from my office!" He quipped, smirking at Jungkook.

"She's hot!" The maknae giggled. His eyes were still following the sway of the secretary's hips while she walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Forget about her. Tell me, what brings you here?" Seokjin asked, expecting that his dongsaeng would bring him good and valuable information about their hostage.

"Remember when you had asked me to investigate more about Miss Han? I got something that might arouse your interest," the youngest said as he took out a yellow envelope from his bag to hand it to the lawyer. Seokjin took the envelope and opened it. His sharp eyes started scanning the documents in his hands.

"It's impossible! But, how did you get access to all of these?" The lawyer requested with a shocked expression on his face when he read the content one by one.

"From my magical fingers, of course." Jungkook smiled proudly, wiggling his digits.

" Jungkook smiled proudly, wiggling his digits