TWENTY TWO

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

The day started with a bright sunrise, placing nature around us in all the vibrant and lively colors that comforted not only in the eyes but each and every soul.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim," Namjoon's secretary greeted him with much delight, showing her sweet smile.

"Ahnyeong. What is my schedule for today?" He asked as he proceeded to his seat, taking off his luxurious Wayfarer Classic Ray-Ban sunglasses, revealing his unique dragon eyes.

 What is my schedule for today?" He asked as he proceeded to his seat, taking off his luxurious Wayfarer Classic Ray-Ban sunglasses, revealing his unique dragon eyes

"You are free for the day. However, I've received a notification from Kim Byeonhosanim earlier before you came. Tonight, you will have a dinner meeting with Chairman Louis Perrini from Belleville Immobiliere," she paused, looking at the handsome president to see his reaction.

"Again? Does this old man not know how to give up?" Namjoon leaned onto his big chair, raising one brow at his beautiful secretary.

"He insists to do business with you, Sajangnim. He knows your capability," His secretary added, hoping that her honest compliment will let the president's good mood last longer.

"Sure, he does. But investing in this partnership will not give me any profit. And the worst part of this whole meeting will be that the old man cannot speak one word of English. It is troublesome to communicate with him," Namjoon sighed as he closed his eyes, his head leaning against the back of the chair. He knew that this type of pure businessman behavior suffocated him. Dealing with weapons and drugs was more of his forte. But these formalities were needed in Billionaire's word when he had legal business as well. And that was the reason he had Kim Seokjin to assist him in this venture.

"I will find a good translator for you, Sajangnim," The secretary offered as she took the first steps back to leave the office.

"Can you call Kim Byeonhosanim for me later? I need his wise opinion on this matter. And with his connections, he may know someone who can speak fluently French," Namjoon suggested as the secretary nodded at him in agreement.

"Okay, Sajangnim. Is there something else you need?" She asked politely.

"No, thank you. You can leave now."

Namjoon was concentrating on his work on his laptop when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," Namjoon answered as the door opened, revealing Seokjin with a few documents in his hands.

"Oh, hyung, as always, you come at the right time," Namjoon said, smiling at his hyung.

"I brought every information you might need to see Louis Perrini tonight," Seokjin handed the papers to Namjoon as he took a seat across the leader.

"You know, I am so thankful to have you. I can always count on you, hyung,"

"No problem. It is my job to make sure that everything goes smoothly just like your late father had wanted to."