FOUR

Flashback

His anger was out of control when he found out the truth. How could his mistress had been deceiving him all this time? He summoned his best men and ordered them to capture her and bring her to him.

Only hours later, she glared at him while he stared at her with no emotion at all.

"What do you want from me, Si Woo? Are you horny and you even need your men to drag me here to satisfy your insatiable needs?" She quipped, knowing his beloved wife just passed away two months ago

"Read it!" Han Si Woo threw a sheet the paper on Aeri's lap. Her eyes traveled over the document, realizing why he had asked his men to bring her to him.

"Tell me, who is the father!!" Instead of answering the question, she laughed at the man before her.

"Answer me!" He shouted. His hot, angry breath washing over her face as he came too close for her liking. His eyes watched her every move intently, waiting for an answer that he knew would not give him any relief.

"I don't know," she said, not daring to look at his furious expression.

"What do you mean, you don't know who the father is?! Did you slept with other men behind my back?!"

"Huh?! What did you expect of me? Faithfulness?" She huffed, smirking devilishly at him.

"I didn't think that you would betray me! You lied to me about that child, and you let my late wife take care of a child that is not my descent?" He spat at her with a hateful look in his eyes.

"Oh! How awful she would have felt if she knew? She always thought that she was raising the child of her husband, although the girl was only my little revenge growing in your lovely family," she laughed at him.

"You are nothing but just a slut!" He looked at her and showed her his most disgusted and enraged look.

"The evil king is mad! Oh no, the world is in danger!" The mistress was mocking the most dangerous man existing at that moment in Korea. Han Si Woo was getting impatient as rage was streaming through his body with every waking second that his mistress did not answer him.

"You did plan this a long time ago, didn't you?! How could you ever dare to lie to me!!" He grabbed her throat with his two big hands coming around her neck.

"Si Woo, let me go!" She pleaded when the evil man dragged her into the room, throwing her on the floor before he instructed his men to tie her onto the chair that was set in the middle of the room.

She screamed in pain when one of the men tied her hands tightly with a barbed wire that pierced into her flesh. Si Woo watched in delight when his men began to beat her up without mercy until her body was shaking like a leaf due to the unbearable pain. Fresh blood was oozing from every inch of her body. However, all the begging and moaning had no impact on the evil man's heart.