TWENTY SEVEN

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Seokjin exactly knew that Namjoon had fallen in love with the hostage even if he did not show it to her physically. Yet things were getting difficult when the lawyer understood that Yoongi had, as well, a crush on the girl. The assassin knew the risk he was taking in persuing Aera. Seokjin sat lost in thought, considering the fate of the beautiful hostage was facing with the two men falling for her.

 Seokjin sat lost in thought, considering the fate of the beautiful hostage was facing with the two men falling for her

"I think this is the right time for us to tell her the truth. Tell her everything she has to know," The lawyer said to the leader as he helped the latter to clean his wound. He winced in pain when Seokjin applied some relief cream on his bruised jaw.

"And then what? Will it change anything if you reveal the truth?" Namjoon asked the lawyer.

"She has right to know everything, Namjoon. And I intend to know the secret she has been hiding, what happened between her and Han Si Woo,"

"Do whatever you want, hyung. I can't think of anything right now." The leader got up from the chair and went to the bathroom. A few moments later, he came back out in new clothes and left the house.

How would she react if she knew the truth about her real identity? What would be her reaction if she knew about Han Si Woo's plan to eliminate her to take back the inheritance and company shares?

With all his courage, Seokjin made his way to Aera's room. He was determined to reveal everything about her past to her, no matter what her reaction would be. But before that, he explained to Yoongi about the situation and asked the younger to accompany him as a witness. He knocked on Aera's door a few times, yet no response came from the other side.

"Miss Han, can we talk?" Seokjin inquired from the hallway. Silence.

"Let me try, hyung," Yoongi suggested to the elder, nodding to him.

"Miss Han... can we come in? We need to talk to you," Yoongi said while knocking on the door, yet again there was still no response from the hostage.

"Yoongi, I think we should let her alone for a while." Yoongi let out a disappointed sigh, and as they were about to leave, Aera opened the door for them.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked, looking emotionlessly at the two men.

"Miss Han, are you okay?" It was the first thing Yoongi had to ask her.

"I'm fine," she replied coldly.

"Miss Han, can we come in, so we can talk?"Seokjin asked the hostage politely.