TWELVE

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

After a week of not meeting up with her, Haechan became interested in Aera's disappearance. He tried to reach his girlfriend by calling her phone, but she did not answer them. As a last resort, he went to her favorite coffee shop to investigate her whereabouts.

"Joomin," he said in his hitched breath.

"Oh, Chan! Nice to see you again. How come you are alone? Where is Miss Han?" Joomin asked him, making Heachan look at him confused.

"That is what I wanted to ask you. Did you see her around?"

"I haven't seen her for a week now. I thought she was on vacation with you."

"No! When was the last time you saw her?"

"She came here last Thursday." The waiter tried to remember the last meeting so he could tell Haechan about it.

"Was she alone?" Haechan got desperate to have more information.

"At first, yes. But then Miss Han talked to a guy I have never seen before nor after."

"Can you describe to me what he looked like?"

"He was a good-looking, very tall man. Before leaving together, I saw the man giving something to Miss Han." The waiter recalled the last time he had seen Aera.

"Do you think that the man may have kidnapped her?" Haechan came up with the worst scenario while Joomin's eyes went wide at his words.

"Are you crazy to think of something horrible like that? The man looked like a nice guy, and I don't think he would try to kidnap Miss Han. But Haechan, if she went missing a week ago, why are you only coming here to look for her today?" Joomin curiously asked the man before him. Haechan began to panic, looking away while trying to figure out what he could say to the waiter.

"I was busy. I had important things to settle. By the way, thanks for your help. I will continue my search for her at another place. And please, if you see her, let me know," Haechan solicited of Joomin before leaving the restaurant in a hurry.

Inside his car, he grabbed his phone to make an urgent phone call.

"I want to meet you now!" Haechan exclaimed when the called person picked up.

"I'm busy. You can come tomorrow," the other man replied coldly.

"I don't care what you are! I'm on my way! See you soon!"
Haechan ended the call without waiting for an answer. His car sped down the highway towards the building of THE BIG CIRCLE Corporation LTD.

When he arrived at the CEO's office, the secretary tried to stop him from entering the office, but he just ignored her. His eyes widened as soon as his eyes caught a woman lying on the desk, moaning shamelessly as the mafia leader's head was between her legs, sloppily eating her pussy out.