TWENTY THREE

They have finally arrived at the restaurant where Seokjin had made reservations. The lawyer was already waiting for them at the entrance with a big smile displayed on his face.

Aera tried to maintain her steps as she felt her clit was getting a little sore after the unexpected punishment, she had received from the evil mafia leader

Aera tried to maintain her steps as she felt her clit was getting a little sore after the unexpected punishment, she had received from the evil mafia leader. However, Seokjin quickly noticed it, and he looked concerned.

"Miss Han, are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" he asked, eyes scanning her face to search for anything suspicious.

"Aniyo, gwaenchanayo," she softly answered, smiling at the handsome lawyer.

"She is fine, hyung. Just feeling a bit nervous, right Pretty?" The leader raised one eyebrow at her, smirking devilishly.

"Miss Han, do you know why are you here with us?" Seokjin inquired of her.

"I am accompanying your boss to meet a business client of his," she assumed, still not aware if it was about legal business or one of his illegal mafia transactions.

"Yes, you are right. We will have a business meeting with a foreign client from France. The chairman doesn't know English. Therefore, we need a translator to communicate with him. And after discussion, we agreed that you would be the best choice to help us in this matter. I hope you don't mind assisting us?" The lawyer calmly explained to the hostage. Aera did not utter a word but turned her eyes at the leader.

"Seokjin, what will happen if I refuse to help him?" She asked, looking straight into Namjoon's eyes. The smile on the leader's face faded instantly.

"I don't have an answer to that question, Miss Han," Seokjin seriously replied as he noticed the tension between the two, even if it was just a staring battle, for now.

"Are you asking for more punishment, pretty?" Namjoon squeezed her hand slightly.

"You're not giving me any option but to obey you. Nevertheless, I will do this. Not because you pressure me but because I am a professional." she stated sternly.

"Either way, the result will be the same! At least for my company!" The leader quipped, just to make the hostage feel irritating.

"Sajangnim, Miss Han, our table is ready. Right over there," Seokjin said and guided the two in the right direction. Namjoon casually wrapped his arm around Aera's waist, adding just enough pressure to let her know he was still in control.

"Where is he?" Namjoon asked when they sat down. He made sure that Aera was sitting close to him and Seokjin would be at his other side.

" I guess this is not a good start. You know I'm a punctual person," Namjoon said while fixing his suit that seemed feels uncomfortable for him.

"He called just before you arrived to say that he would be late by five minutes," Seokjin explained, trying to calm Namjoon down.

"So, is there anything I need to know before he arrives?" Aera asks, looking at the two men.