TWENTY ONE

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Yoongi was getting ready to head to the bed when he heard a thud in front of his bedroom door followed by mumbles from a very familiar voice

"Yoongi hyung, are you still awake? Open the door! Please," Jungkook let out exasperatedly, knocking on the door impatiently as Yoongi trotted towards it to open it for the youngest. Stupefied, Yoongi saw Jungkook holding Hoseok, who had collapsed on his arm.

"Hyung, I believe this fellow belongs to you," Jungkook groaned as he dragged Hoseok into the room and dropped the elder onto the bed. Yoongi noticed that his lover's knuckles were stained with blood, sudden worries clouding his mind.

"He's completely wasted, hyung," Jungkook sighed in fatigue.

"What happened to him? Why is there blood on his knuckles?" Yoongi questioned his friend, his eyes never drifting of his boyfriend's figure.

"He was pissed off. But he calmed down when he beat the hell out of that bastard," Jungkook explained while he walked back to the door, Yoongi's eyes following him as questions rose inside him.

"Who are you talking of? And what did Hobi do? Did he cause a fight at the club?" Yoongi turned back around to look at his boyfriend, who was mumbling incoherent words.

"Our boss caught Miss Han's boyfriend and locked him up at the back of the club. Hoseok hyung came in with Namjoon and beat that wimp until he passed out," Jungkook revealed to the elder.

Yoongi was a bit shocked to know that their leader had caught Aera's boyfriend and had not informed the whole clan about it.

"You guys did catch her boyfriend?" Jungkook just nodded as he leaned against the door.

"Is Namjoon going to kill him?"

"Who knows? Our boss is really unpredictable. Good night, hyung," Jungkook replied, shrugging his shoulders before closing the door behind him as he walked away.

Yoongi stared down at Hoseok, who was fast asleep. The smell of alcohol was stinging on his clothes.

"Aren't you lucky I stayed up to help you?" he grumbled, taking off his lover's shoe and socks.

"Don't touch me...," Hoseok muttered, turning his body to the side.

"Hoba, I need to change your clothes. You reek of alcohol," Yoongi said as he took off his boyfriend's jacket. Hoseok slowly opened his eyes, and even if his vision was blurred, he still could recognize the man before him.

 Hoseok slowly opened his eyes, and even if his vision was blurred, he still could recognize the man before him