FORTY- THREE

A knock on the door interrupted Han Si Woo's lustful moment with one of his strip dancers. He pulled away from the girl's cleavage and leaned onto the leather couch, wiping his wet lips with his thumb. The girl immediately fixed her dress before pouring some liquor into the glass and passing it to the old man.

"Come in." The manager of the club stepped inside and bowed to the leader.

"Is there a problem that you needed to interrupt my pleasant time with this young lady, Noh Bujang?" the clan leader inquired as he sipped on his whisky.

"Yes, boss. We have a new customer that you might need to get your attention to," the manager told the leader as he showed a picture of a girl sitting at the bar drinking alone.

"Who is she?" he asked as his brows scrunched in confusion. He had never seen the girl before.

"One of our men did confirm that she was a regular customer from the Octagon. Furthermore, she had been caught with Kim Namjoon several times," The manager fed the leader with this helpful information.

"Oh! Interesting. You did an excellent job, Bujangnim. Offer her a drink and tell her to come to see me." Han Si Woo sneered. A plan for the girl was already displayed before his inner eye. The manager nodded and left the room. The leader beckoned the girl still next to him to come closer to kiss her lips while he smirked in the most wicked way.

"I'm sorry, beautiful, but I have important matters to settle. Don't go anywhere. I will come back to you later. Just stay here, okay?" 

After going through an exhausting day at the office, Namjoon was glad to go home. When he saw a small florist booth on the street, he asked the driver to stop.

"I want to buy some flowers. Which flower do you think I should buy for a wonderful woman?" Namjoon inquired his driver, who got flustered by the question. The leader was known as a cold-hearted man outside his inner circle, and he never talked to his employees.

"Ummm.... maybe roses? Or daisies? Both are the finest flowers for a girl, Sajangnim," the middle-aged man replied as he took a look at the man in the back seat. This was the first time he saw the brightest smile on the young man's face. 

"Okay... roses or daisies...." The older man could feel hesitation from his heavy sighs.

"Roses are considered a sign of prosperity, love, and affection. While daisies symbolize beauty, innocence, and purity. You can mix them together if you're unsure which one to choose, Sajangnim. Just tell the florist how many flowers you want to buy, and they will let you pick the design," the older man gave his sincere opinion.

"Honestly, I have never bought a bouquet for a woman before. Therefore, it is something new for me," he admitted with an embarrassed grin.

"That is okay, Sajangnim. So, the bouquet of flowers is for your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to buy the flowers because you have a special occasion to celebrate?" The man inquired as his curiosity started to show.

"No, I just want to get something for her to thank her for her hard work," Namjoon smiled shyly as his cheeks slightly blushed.

"Red roses with some white daisies would be perfect then."

"Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. I won't take too long," the leader smiled at the driver before climbing out of the car and walking over to the small stall.

When Namjoon stepped into the silent house, none of his men or his girlfriend were to be seen. Gradually his nose caught a scrumptious aroma coming from the kitchen. He walked straight to the kitchen area to find Seokjin standing at the stove.