THIRTEEN

Namjoon POV

Aera was begging for me to stop, but no in my right mind at that moment, I was unable to let her pleas reach me. She was flawless, and at that moment, I wanted to take her and make her my own. I was angry that she disobeyed me, that she was not willing to surrender herself to me. Aera started to scream out loud when I started kissing before I moved to nibble on her neck. I sucked at the soft skin on her neck while she began to fight underneath my body.

When I removed my shirt, I could see fear in her widened eyes

When I removed my shirt, I could see fear in her widened eyes. She tried to push me away more fiercely than I had thought she was able to, and that motion made me determined to show her that I was in charge here. I held both of her hands onto my chest and ripped off her dress. Before my eyes, her still clothed breasts were now on display. My head was clouded by the will to leave a mark on them.

At that moment my revenge on her father was forgotten. And all I wanted to do was to devour her with all of my lust. Her begging screams were falling on deaf ears. I bent down and kissed her collarbone to leave my mark there as well. Her struggles and cries were becoming less as I moved my kisses to her cleavage. Suddenly she did not make any move. I looked up at her face to find she was unconscious.

"Fuck!" I cursed, regretting my actions towards her.

I moved back and stared at her motionless form. She looked so pure and innocent. Using my thumb, I wiped her tears off her cheeks before my eyes moved down to her neck. My eyes trailed over her exposed cleavage where I had left my hickeys before I ran my gaze across the rest of her body, drinking every detail of her perfect curves.

"Seventy-five B," my mind spoke as my eyes lingered on her breast before they traveled down to her waist.

"Marvelous, slender waist. She is vulnerable," my mind described here in detail.

My fingers slowly touched her luscious lips. I leaned down to press my lips against hers. My heart started to thump at the feeling of her soft lips on mine.

"Why did you do this to me?" I murmured.

I had a plan to take my revenge on her father by using her. She would pay for every pain I have been through these past years. I wanted to make her regret that she was born. Yet after meeting her, everything had changed. My mind urged me to torture her, but my heart commanded me to do different things.

"What have you done to me? I should not feel this way, but...," I paused, my eyes still staring at her.

"You are too hard to resist," I stated as I could feel my heart pounding fast.

I got up from the bed, putting on my clothes to leave her, but at the door,  I stopped in my tracks.  I turned on my heels and walked back to the bed where her motionless body was still lying. Knowing it was my fault that she was in this comatose state, I could not leave her like this. Slowly I took off the ripped dress from around her body to cover her with a blanket. Seeing she was warm, I walked to the door and called out for Jimin.