TWENTY SIX

"Hyung, what is wrong with you today?" Jimin asked Yoongi, who was lost in his thoughts, looking down at his plate while playing with his untouched food with a fork. Instead of answering his dongsaeng, he sighed loudly before getting up from the chair and bringing the used plate to the sink.

"Hyung! Are you not listening to me?" Jimin requested an answer from the elder, trying to get his attention by standing before him

"Yes, Jiminie. I hear you, but I'm not in the mood for a talk," he mumbled lethargically.

"Are you missing Hope hyung?" Jimin suddenly let out. He knew that the couple had an argument and that Hoseok had fled for New York City without telling his boyfriend. Jimin was also aware that his sunbae was moody since the hostage had left the house with the leader.

"I guess.....," the elder replied, not interested in continuing the conversation.

"I have noticed that, since Miss Han left with Namjoon-hyung, you're behaving weirdly. Are you thinking about her as well? Are you worried that our boss might hurt her? Or even carry out his plan to kill her?"

"Jimin! If you don't know what you are talking about, just shut up your mouth!" Yoongi glared deadly at the younger man. He did not like a single stupid assumption coming from the younger's mouth.

"Is that the reason why Hope hyung is mad at you? Are you ignoring him because of her? What is wrong, hyung? Is Hope hyung suddenly not good enough for you?" Jimin dared to question his sunbae. The whole conversation annoyed the elder gradually. He threw the spoon and fork harshly in the sink before grabbing Jimin by the shirt collar.

"It is none of your business!" He pushed the younger, who stumbled backward.

Seokjin was having breakfast with Jimin and Jungkook when Namjoon and Aera came back to the house. The trio was surprised to see a bright smile plastered on the leader's face as they approached the dining table, hands intertwined together. Immediately, the three stood up from their seat to bow to their leader, showing their loyal respect and faithful towards the man.

"Oh... Good morning boss," Jimin greeted the leader first. There was a bit of hesitation in his voice.

"Good morning, Jimin," Namjoon answered with a pleasant voice, smiling gleefully.