SIXTY-SIX

Everyone was caught up in their daily routine. Seokjin had sent a driver and a few bodyguards to accompany her to the golf clubhouse. However, Aera declined the offer of bodyguards because she felt awkward in the presence of a few no-nonsense attitude hunks. Seokjin was first opposed to her going outside alone, but she persisted. Seokjin decided to replace the driver with a bodyguard so he wouldn't be worried too much about her safety.

Surprisingly, she was welcomed by the chairman himself at the entrance. He looked exceptionally charming in his golf attire, with a broad smile on his face. Jae Chul gave Aera a courteous bow as she climbed out of the car. However, before he could take her hand in his, the bodyguard stepped forward to stop him.

"Don't worry. He doesn't cause me any harm." Aera was able to stop the driver. The bodyguard's rude demeanor irritated Jae Chul, but he didn't want to waste his time arguing with the hunk.

"Welcome, and thank you for choosing Eva Golf Clubhouse. We are honored to provide the best service to our customers," he said, smiling at his sister.

"Thank you, but you don't have to do this, Hwejangnim. This is not my first time here," Aera replied, smiling back.

"It is my pleasure entertaining my special customers, especially a lovely young lady like you, Miss Han." Aera blushed mildly at his compliments before reaching for his hand and walking together into the clubhouse.

Throughout the course, Jae Chul focused solely on Aera, and he almost forgot about the mission from Han Si Woo. A phone call interrupted them, and seeing the caller ID on the screen annoyed him, and he let it go to voicemail. However, after a few minutes, the phone went off again and caught Aera's attention. She placed her iron back into the bag as she observed his expression.

"Are you going to ignore that call?" Aera asked when Jae Chul put his phone into his trouser's pocket.

"I want to focus on teaching you." At that moment, the phone rang again for the third time.

"I guess it is an important call. You should answer it, Hwejangnim." Aera said again and Jae Chul could not oppose before he excused himself to answer the call.

"Hwejangnim, what took you so long to answer my call? Are you forgetting our plan?" The menacing voice inquired as soon as the young chairman answered the call.

"I know what I'm doing Sajangnim. I don't want your temper ruining this plan," he mumbled, his eyes staring at Aera from afar.

"Do you think I don't know what's going on around? My men are watching you right now, Hwejangnim," the mafia leader told him.

"Do you not trust me?" He asked, looking around and saw a few unknown faces standing not far from his spot. They must be Han Si Woo's devoted men.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just taking precautions," Han Si Woo denied, but Jae Chul knew his intention.

"If you want this plan to go as smoothly as we plan, you must be patient and trust me to handle it. You know I won't let you down," Jae Chul pointed out. He could hear the evil chuckles from the mafia leader through the phone.

"I'm afraid she might distract you. I've warned you about her before. Well! Hwejangnim, my men will be waiting for your signal." Han Si Woo stated before hanging up the phone. He sighed, exasperatedly, knowing there was no way he could back out. Everything had been well-planned by the evil man. 

"I apologize for leaving you for so long. But we have to stop the lesson," Jae Chul said as he approached Aera.

"Why do we need to stop?"