NINETEEN

Namjoon woke up with warm skin nuzzled close to him. An arm around his waist and a soft-looking face on his chest made him feel warm and cozy. Aera was nestling herself closer to him, her breathing tickling his bare torso as she looked peacefully asleep in his safe embrace. His heart was almost bursting out of his chest. He wondered what this feeling was as he had never felt like this before. Yet, looking down at her angelic face, he knew she was the kind of woman he wanted to claim as his daily. There was no need for her to stand before Namjoon's eyes for him to know that she was beyond perfect, inside and out.

The leader brushed his fingers through her soft hair. He could smell the scent of her shampoo, which brought new weakness towards him as it reminded him of how she had felt before him yesterday before he drifted off to sleep. Aera moved a little, scooting even closer to him. Her bare body felt so warm and tender against his own heated flesh. Namjoon tightened his arms around her petite frame, trying not to make any brusque move so she could sleep more.

Yet not long after that, she slowly began to wake up from her deep sleep

Yet not long after that, she slowly began to wake up from her deep sleep. Namjoon released the grip of his arms around her and carefully kissed the crown of her head.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?' His voice was a husky, erotic whisper that sent goosebumps all over her naked body. While looking up, she slowly responded to him.

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to be this close." With a shy smile, she tried to move away from the warm, muscular body, but Namjoon stopped her, holding her chin up and smoothly pecking her lips. Aera was surprised by the sweet taste on his lips. She thought that kissing him after dinner yesterday would turn out to be another regrettable memory.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked as he looked at her dazed expression.

"Do you? Or was your mind clouded by all the wine you had?" She replied sassily, trying to avoid his hot stare at her lips.

"When I know that you are near, I will never let my mind get clouded by anything other than the thoughts of you in my arms," Namjoon replied sweetly, making Aera blush like crazy.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Aera was fishing for an explanation for his strange behavior. What was going on in his mind was still a mystery to her.

"What do you mean? Falling for you? Have you looked at yourself? You are so goddamn hard to resist, baby," Namjoon explained as their eyes met. Their faces were getting closer, and Aera, for once, did not want to stop him. She, too, liked his lips on hers, liked when she felt all safe in his arms. Their lips were almost touching when their sweet moment was cut short by a knock on the door.

"Miss Han, are you awake? I have your breakfast ready. Can I come in?" Yoongi called out from outside of the room. Namjoon pushed Aera away from him as he took in who was trying to get to see her this early in the morning. Aera, however, was startled by his unfriendly reaction.

"You better go and take your shower," Namjoon ordered, averting her eyes on him. Even if Aera was confused and could not comprehend why he suddenly acted so cold towards her, she complied with his order.