Author's Note #1

So yeah, as you might have guessed this story going to be about an OP Tanjiro. So, everything that Yoriichi can do I'm going to make Tanjiro be able to do. So, things like see through world, selfless state, the mark, and the bright red blade will all be things Tanjiro can do. Tanjiro already knows about the 12 forms of Hinokami Kagura since he started doing the dance every new year in place of his father 2 years before he died. But he doesn't know about Yoriichi or Sun breathing and the 13th form. I'll try to stay as canon as possible with the pacing and stuff, but it's obviously going to be different. Tanjiro will look the same as canon but will be two years older than canon (It'll make sense in later chapters why I made him older). Another thing I'll try to make Tanjiro act as canon as I can, but somethings will be different, so expect kind-of canon Tanjiro. Also, this story is going to mainly focus on Tanjiro, there will be other characters like Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke but that won't be the main plot.

Ships will all stay canon but I'm going to pace them faster (make them fall in love faster? idk). If there's any ship you want me to change just leave a comment. 

This is my first fic so please be nice lol. I'm still figuring out how to pace the story and include details where I can. I'll take constructive criticism to try to improve so please give me some! I'll try to write chapters as much as I can but for now, I'll say weekly updates are to be expected. My first language is English so there shouldn't be any spelling or grammar errors but, if there are any let me know so I can fix them.

Hope you enjoy this story!

Remember to please like, share with friends and family, comment, and follow me!

If you have read this far, I thank you! Your time means everything to me. I really do mean it when I say that I appreciate anybody who reads this story. I love you all!

PS: I'll try to get a chapter out as soon as possible lol