The Swordsmith Village Part 3

Tanjiro swung his sword in the demon's direction but the demon jumped away. Tanjiro felt his heart rate increase as a grin tugged at his cheeks, setting his sights on the demon again.

Ah damn it...I can feel my heart pumping...finally! Some fun!!

He tried to hide his rising excitedness, but it was fruitless because he finally found another opponent to toy with.

Muichiro rushed and swung his sword downwards at the demon, making its head fly off to the side, causing it to scream out in tremendous fear, but not even that could waver Tanjiro's concentration.

He cut him!! But...that felt too easy...in some cases, upper moons won't die when you cut their head off. They always come with catches, like upper moon 5.

"Tokito-kun!! Don't lose focus!!" Tanjiro yelled.

Muichiro looked at Tanjiro, slightly surprised and confused as to what he meant, but before he could think it through, the head and the body of the demon started regenerating its limbs.

Tanjiro looked onwards, determined and slightly annoyed since he knew something of the sort might've happened with the demon.

Tch! He split up. The head grew a body and the body grew a head. No matter then. All the more fun for me!!

"Muichiro!! You take the one on the left and I'll go for the right!"

Tanjiro lifted his sword above his head, ready to strike down at his opponent, but as Muichiro was getting closer to the demon Tanjiro ordered him to take down, and the demon swung down his fan.

Muichiro's eyes widened as he felt a tang of pressure on his body. The force of his body blowing away, and the wall of the room collapsing from the high wind, sent Muichiro and the wall flying.

Nezuko inside her box, was also caught in the wind blast and went soaring into the air. Causing Tanjiro to call out for her, petrified. A muffled scream came from inside as Nezuko was slammed throughout the walls in her box.

"NEZUKOOO!!!!" Tanjiro shouted in alarm.

Tanjiro held onto the piece of the wall that was planted into the ground of the rubble. Terrified, he looked in the direction of the two demons that split apart.

One was laughing with a smile while the other, holding a staff with rings at the top, had an angry face.

The one that was cackling held the fan that blasted Muichiro and Nezuko away, while crouching, looking up at his other half-demon.

"Haha, are you having fun Seikido? I sure am. I blasted those two super far off. Don't think they'll be coming back, do ya?"

"Stop with your laughing. There's nothing fun about this. I just feel pissed off at everything. The same goes for being stuck with you...Karaku."

"Oh okay. Good thing that we're apart now then."

Tanjiro tried to control his rapid breathing as he could feel himself lose his mental strength.

Do we have to cut off their heads at the same time!?

The demon with the dissatisfied face slammed his staff on the ground and thunder erupted through the air, hitting Tanjiro on purpose.

Tanjiro could feel the huge influx of electricity flow through him as his body started convulsing. He clenched his teeth through the intense pain.

 He clenched his teeth through the intense pain