The Arrow Demon

. . .

UPDATE: Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I decided to continue this story. I have thought about it thoroughly and wanted to write this story until I can really call it finished. (I have some very big plans for this story so stay tuned) Also just wanted to say a huge thank you for 6k views. It really blows my mind on how so many different people enjoy my story. It really means so much to me. Just one last thing, If any of you were wondering why Tanjiro had to give a report to the crow in the chapter "The Docter Demon", this is extremely important to the story later. You will see why :)

. . .

"Alright! Now that one is down just one left remains!"

Tanjiro set his sights on the other demon sitting in the tree. The demon was frustrated and shocked that Tanjiro was able to kill the other demon so easily.

Guh! I didn't think Susamaru was going to be taken out this quickly!

Yushiro wanted to warn Tanjiro on the dangers of the demon that remained

"Tanjiro! Be careful! If this demon really is apart of the twelve kizuki than he's much stronger than any other demons you've faced before!"

Tanjiro looked towards Yushiro. Tanjiro had a menacing grin on his face. Yushiro was took aback from this.

"Thanks for your unnecessary concern dumbass."

"W-What?"

"Do you not believe in my abilities? Do you think I will die in this fight? Do you think I'm weak?"

"I-I-I don't k-know..."

"Well then, your in for a real surprise."

Tanjiro turned to the demon still in the tree and rushed forward towards it. He stopped just at the trunk of the tree.

"Hey why don't you come down here and fight like a man? Are you perhaps...scared of me...?"

"I-I-I am not!!"

"Your stuttering says otherwise..."

"Fine! I'll fight you and prove I'm better than you!!"

"Heh. Highly unlikely."

The demon jumped down from the tree. Tanjiro and the demon stood meters apart. Both of them were ready for an attack.

"Looks like your not attacking. Are you waiting for me to attack you and then you think you will parry me...? Keep dreaming. Hinokami Kagura. Solar Heat Haze."

Tanjiro swung his sword and the tip wavered in the air seeming to flow like the wind. But before Tanjiro's blade could reach the demon's neck, he raised his hand that had an eye on it.

"Stop kicking up so much dust. Stay away from me."

The eye on his hand closed violently and Tanjiro felt the grip from his feet leaving the ground. His body was thrown through the air and he hit a tree behind him. He broke the tree by hitting with so much force.

"Arggh!! So you have some dirty tricks up your sleeve huh? You can't even fight me properly. So pathetic."

Tanjiro stood up wondering how he was going to win this battle.

Shit! Not good. He has some sort of blood demon art that I can't see! It throws me around like it's nothing! I have to think of something!

Yushiro saw that Tanjiro is losing the battle because he had no way of combating the demon's powers.

"Tanjiro!! Do you not see the arrows!? You need to avoid them!"

Arrows? I don't see any arrows. What is he talking about?