The Docter Demon

As Tanjiro was waving to the apologetic Kazumi, he turned around seething at how Muzan has ruined other people's lives. Tanjiro's crow landed on his shoulder.

It looks like it wasn't just me. There are a lot more people that have been killed, tortured, and in pain because of him. Muzan Kibutsuji. I'll never forgive you. I'll never fucking forgive you!!

Tanjiro's crow spoke up bringing Tanjiro out of his thinking.

"Your next location is Asakusa in the Tokyo Prefecture! There are rumors of a demon hiding there!! Caww!"

Tanjiro was surprised he couldn't even rest for one night before his next mission.

"Eh? Is it time to go to the nest location already?"

"Caww! Yes! Go now!"

"Can I just get some rest first?"

"None! No rest! You have to go now! Caww!"

"Okay stop shouting! I'm going!"

Tanjiro and his crow walked in silence for 40 minutes before the crow spoke up again.

"Caww! Tanjiro Kamado! The demon slayer corps wants to know your report for your previous mission! Give your answer now!"

"Oh! My report? Um well, when I was investigating the demon, I found out the demon had split itself into three different bodies. It wasn't three different demons but just one demon into three duplicates. I'm not trying to brag or anything but it was fairly easy to defeat each of the three bodies. It only took one slash to each of their necks. I'm glad that it wasn't a hard battle because I wouldn't want to get injured."

"Thank you for your report! This will be given to demon slayer headquarters immediately! Your service is much appreciated!"

"Uhh-your welcome? I didn't really do much."

"Now hurry! You have to reach Asakusa by nighttime! Caww!"

"Yes I didn't forget! I'm still walking!"

"Start running! Hurry! Caww!"

Tanjiro just ignored the bird feeling that it was pointless in trying to argue with it. He just increased his speed and started sprinting at full speed.

--Time Skip--

Tanjiro had finally arrived in Asakusa after a whole day of running with only a couple hours of rest during the night. He was completely astounded that the city was so bright yet it was in the middle of the night.

T-The streets are so bright...wow. The buildings are so tall too...are all cities like this? I-I think I'm starting to get a headache.

Nezuko was out of her box and walking with Tanjiro.

"L-Let's go over there Nezuko."

Tanjiro and Nezuko had walked over to a old man with a noodle cart.

"Um hi. I'd like to order a bowl of yamatake noodles please."

"Sure. Coming right up."

"Thanks"

Tanjiro waited a couple of minutes drinking tea while the man prepared the noodles for him. 

"Here's your noodles kid."

Tanjiro grabbed the bowl of noodles while reaching into his pocket for the money.

"Thank you. Here's your payment."

"Enjoy your meal."

Tanjiro just ate his noodles in peace as he was trying to calm down after getting dizzy from so many bright city lights.