To The Flashiest Place Of All

As Tanjiro was nearing the butterfly mansion from his solo mission, he heard lots of loud screaming. He was confused and ran in. He saw Tengen holding onto all of the butterfly girls and even Kanao was pulling on him as well.

"What're you doing to the girls!?! Get your hands off of them!!"

But he was further confused as Tengen looked at him for support.

Wait....are they swarming him...? Which is it...?

Sumi started wailing as she saw her savior, Tanjiro

"It's a kidnappingggg!!! Save meeee!!! Uwahhhhhh!!!"

Tengen only got madder at her screaming.

"You dumb little brat..."

"Kyaaaaa!!!"

Tanjiro got fed up with Tengen and decided to do something about it. He rushed in as fast as possible and took the girls, including Aoi, out of his hands before he even noticed. He set them off on the side.

"What're you even trying to do Tengen!? This is extremely unprofessional on your part!!"

"Oh shut up Tanjiro!! I need a girl for my mission, so I'm bringing them along!! I don't need Kocho's permission if they aren't tsugoko!!!"

"Naho-chan isn't a slayers member!! She isn't wearing the uniform!!"

"Fine then. I don't need her. Give back Aoi, Tanjiro. I need her for my mission. She may not be useful, but she's still a part of the demon slayer corps regardless. There's also the added benefit of her being a girl."

"No way!! You can't just take people against their will!!! We'll go in place of Aoi-san instead!!"

"Who's we?"

Zenitsu and Inosuke stepped in from the side where they were standing on the fence. They jumped beside Tanjiro.

Tengen stared intensely at the trio and thought for a couple of seconds before relenting

Tengen stared intensely at the trio and thought for a couple of seconds before relenting. He sighed as he realized there wasn't any option going against Tanjiro.

"Okay, fine. Then I'll have you guys come with me. But don't you dare defy me you punks."

Tanjiro started walking forward to join Tengen on his mission, but he felt somebody pull back on his hand. He turned around to see Kanao tugging on his hand.

"A-Are you really going?"

Tanjiro nodded his head confidently. "Yes. But don't worry, I'll be back soon."

He kissed her on the lips very briefly but that made her want more.

"I promise to be safe. Bye!"

He waved at her as he walked off with Tengen, Zenitsu, and Inosuke. They all strode confidently. Well, except Zenitsu. Inosuke was kinda impatient about knowing where they were going.

"So where you taking us geezer?"

"To the most flamboyant place in all of Japan, filled with lust, greed, and tons of money."

The trio were utterly confused.

"The entertainment district. Where the demon lives."

Zenitsu was the only one who knew about that place. Tanjiro and Inosuke were still confused. His face turned bright red as he knew what went on in that town.

"Eh? We're going to that place?? Really??"

Tanjiro was still puzzled as to what that meant.

"Is that place something special?"

"You don't know?? No like, that place. C'mon, you must know about it. Y'know that place. Uh....you really don't know??"

"Nope, not really."

. . .

PS Note: Sorry for the super short chapter but here you go anyways lol

I'm going to go off break now. I think I had enough rest haha. Expect daily uploads like regular.

I'm still getting used to the wrist brace I was given so plz excuse for the break.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Also thanks for 79k views!

If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment what part you liked the most!

If you didn't enjoy this chapter, that's okay too! Tell me in a comment which part you didn't like so I can improve.

Remember to please vote, share with friends and family, comment, and follow me!

If you have read this far, I thank you! Your time means everything to me. I really do mean it when I say that I appreciate anybody who reads this story. I love you all!