Resting Trio

"Caww!! Rest! Rest! The injured will rest until fully healed!!"

"Eh? We can rest?"

"Yes! Rest up! Caww!!"

"Finally...I've been waiting for something like this...after all, I had to do three missions in a row without any rest..."

The gate with the wisteria crest opened and a short old lady appeared. Tanjiro felt like he was disturbing her because he showed up so late at night.

"Oh! So sorry for showing up in the middle of the night."

Zenitsu was a bit freighted at the unexpected old lady.

"It's a monster...a monster!"

"Zenitsu! Shut up! Where's your manners?"

The old lady seemed not to pay any attention to Zenitsu's insult.

"You three are part of the demon slayer corps correct? Please, come in."

The lady led the trio inside the house where she showed a fresh meal and beds for them.

"Your meal and bed is already prepared for you."

"Tanjiro, that's a monster...that old lady is a monster...she moves to fast to be normal! She's a monster! Old monster lady-"

Tanjiro had to hit Zenitsu just to make him stop berating the old lady. 

"Zenitsu what the heck did I tell you!? Just shut up already!"

According to Tanjiro's crow, this family with the wisteria crest is a family that rescues the lives of demon slayers. As long as a person is a demon slayer the family will serve him or her and ask nothing in return. Apparently this family does this because long ago their ancestors were rescued by demon slayers, so they devoted their lives to protecting them in return. The old lady also asked a docter to come over.

Inosuke had four broken ribs, and Zenitsu has two broken ribs. Surprisingly Tanjiro only had a minor injury of a bruised left arm. It would only take a day or two for the swelling to fade away. The spot that Tanjiro kicked Inosuke had started swelling up massively and a huge bump formed.

"My bump really hurts...."

Tanjiro felt really bad so he wanted to apologize.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to kick you with that much force..."

Tanjiro apologized, but Inosuke didn't apologize to Zenitsu. He wanted Inosuke to apologize because the beating he received just trying to protect Tanjiro's box.

"Apologize!"

"I refuse!"

"Hurry up and apologize!"

"I refuse!"

"Apologize now!"

"No! I refuse!"

Even though Inosuke eats like a barbarian and constantly tries to taunt Tanjiro into fighting him by taking his food, 

"If you're so hungry how about you eat my share as well Inosuke?"