Nezuko's Purity

He put his dripping arm over Nezuko's box and the blood stained the wood.

"Hey demon! It's time to eat! Sink your teeth in this!!"

Tanjiro looked onwards completely enraged. Then Iguro spurred on Sanemi even further.

"Shinazugawa. You can't do it in the sunlight. The demon won't come out unless you go in the shade."

"Oyakata-sama. Forgive my rudeness."

Then, Sanemi ran into the shaded area of the house where the master sat. He went into the back of the room and put down the box beside him. Tanjiro called out for his beloved sister.

"Nezukoooo!!! Stooop!!!"

Just as Tanjiro was getting up to run over to Sanemi to stop him, Iguro pinned him down with his elbow in his back.

"Kuh!!"

I can't breathe!! I can't move!! It hurts!

Sanemi once again stabbed his sword through the box. Another yelp of pain could be heard from inside.

"Come over here demoooon!! Here's some of your favorite human blooood!!!"

He ripped open the door of the box aggressively making it fly off. Nezuko slowly rose from the box making her body grow. Her clothes were covered in blood and panting hard. Nezuko stared at Sanemi's open wound with slits in her eyes. Shinobu spoke up not to hurt Tanjiro.

"Iguro-san, you're pushing him too much. Loosen up a bit."

"If he tries to move, wouldn't I be the one being punished?"

"Kamado-kun. Your lungs are under pressure, so if you try and use your breaths, your blood vessels will explode."

Tengen seemed excited hearing that someone's blood vessels might explode.

"Blood vessels exploding!! That's gonna be a flamboyant view! Okay please go explode now!!"

As Tanjiro kept trying to let go of Iguro's grasp, veins started protruding from his forehead, indicating how much force he was putting. At the same time, Nezuko kept on panting with Sanemi's bloodied arm in front of her. Shinobu saw how much force Tanjiro was putting and was worried he was close to exploding his blood vessels.

"Kamado-kun!"

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"