Q&A ANSWERED!!

Before we get started answering the questions I just want to thank everyone again immensely. 

Seriously. Without your support this story wouldn't have gone as far as it has.

Alright now on to the questions!!

. . .

randomdudeonhere asks:

"Small question about Tanjiro. How strong is he compared to canon? Like, is he alot stronger or just slightly strong?"

Great question. I guess it really depends on the situation. Calm Tanjiro and enraged Tanjiro are very different in terms of strength. For example, in the chapter where Tanjiro met Muzan (The Doctor Demon), he became enraged and if it had not been for that baby and wife beside him, he would've easily won. But calm Tanjiro is still very strong, but not as much. Maybe calm Tanjiro is a little stronger than base form Kokushibo. Hopefully that answers your question. Thanks for the question!

. . .

Foxsage0000 asks:

"What is the ship??"

The ships are as follows:

Tanjiro x Kanao

Zenitsu x Nezuko

Inosuke x Aoi

Giyu x Shinobu

Obanai x Mitsuri

Uzui x His Wives

These ships are not yet all set in stone so if I missed your favorite one or you would like some changed let me know! (I would do Sanemi x Kanae but...y'know...she's not really alive so...yeah... sorry)  Thanks for the question!

. . .

KamikiHaruki asks:

"Are you gonna do a Giyu x shinobu in this story?(Please do it)"

Yes! That is one of the ships in this story.

. . .

PlayingWithAKnife asks:

"do you plan on adding any OCs in the story? also, how different is this story going to be from canon? like, how far is the story going to stray away from the original story progression of kny?"

Another great question! I do not have any plans to add an OC. Mainly because I don't have an idea for a good one and I don't think it would fit into the story nicely. But if you do want me to add an OC let me know! And for the other part of your question, I plan to make this story loosely follow the story line of kny. It will mostly follow the cannon plot but it will stray off sometimes when I need to do some character development. Like I will add in some extra side missions that will go in between the main story line. Kinda like a rpg video game. Thanks for the question!

. . .

KamikiHaruki asks:

"All the canon ship is gonna stay the same? I hope they do."

Yes. All ships will stay cannon (Not sure if giyushino can be considered cannon but whatever) until someone else makes a request to change it. Of course I will have to think if a non-cannon ship will make sense in the plot so not all requests will go through. Sorry. Thanks for the question!

. . .

Lee_Muzuke asks:

"Will there still be Zenitsu x Nezuko.I am very sorry if you ship this ship but I honestly think that Zenitsu a weirdo but I don't hate him.He just makes me very uncomfortable."

Very sorry that you don't like this ship but at the moment that is the current ship. If you would like it changed let me know what the alternative should be. Thanks for the question!

. . .

That is all for the questions! Thank you all for 10k views and thanks for the questions as well! All question submissions are now closed. Sorry if you missed the chance to enter a question. But I will be doing another Q&A at 20k views so share this story so you have another chance to enter a question. The next chapter will be releasing this week so be ready for the drama! I'll give you a sneak peak: Inosuke will be introduced next chapter! Have an amazing rest of your day and I love you all! Bye!