The Cowardly Slayer

Tanjiro had been walking for hours with his crow screaming in his ear about where the next mission is.

"Caww! South! South east! South! South east! The next location is south east! Caww!"

"I get! I get it already so can you please be quiet? Please."

"Caww!"

The crow finally let Tanjiro walk in peace for a couple minuets before speaking up again bothering the tired Tanjiro.

"Caww!"

"*sigh* what is it now?"

"Caww! Tanjiro Kamado! The demon slayer corps wants to know your report for your previous mission! Give your answer now!"

Tanjiro perked up at the question wondering when the crow was going to ask that.

"Right! My report! I was wondering when you were going to ask that haha...um anyways...When I first arrived at Asakusa I was kind of tired from my last mission so I sat down to eat some cold-soba. But as I was eating I felt an extreme strong smell from my nose. It smelled like the same smell that was left at my house when I found out my family was massacred. I was confused and intrigued at the same time so I rushed to found out out what it was and-this might seem a little unbelievable but it really happened-but I found out the smell was coming from Muzan himself! It really was Muzan! He had a white hat on with very messy and wavy hair. He had red eyes with slits in the middle of them. I think he wore a very expensive looking suit with golden highlights. I was furious with what he had done to my family. But he turned around and he was holding a child! A human child! She wasn't a demon! And the woman beside them both was a older women that was also a human! She looked like Muzan's wife but she was a human! It really disgusted me. So there I was stunned that he had human accomplices. He created a distraction by turned another person into a demon. It caused a whole ruckus and I tried to stop the man from hurting anyone. Muzan started walking away because I had the man that turned into a demon pinned down under me. But then another d-"

Actually I probably shouldn't say that Tamayo was a demon. I might get me and her in trouble.

"um another slayer helped me. yeah...a slayer..."

I'm probably not making this very convincing...urgh lying is hard...I wish I didn't have too...

"A-Anyways...the slayer took me into her house because she was a doctor as well. She put the demon-turned man into a cage so he wouldn't hurt anyone. But as me and the slayer was talking we were ambushed by two other demons that showed up. They told me that they were directly targeting me, so I think Muzan sent out two demons to try and kill me. But anyways I defeated the demons with ease. They said they were part of the twelve kizuki but the slayer that rescued me told me that the demons were lying. I'm glad that the demons weren't too strong. I didn't have a difficult time with them. So since I am not injured I'm fine to carry out more missions! Although I could use a break because I'm very tired...*sigh*"

"Thank you for your report! This will be given to demon slayer headquarters immediately! Your service is much appreciated!"

"Right...so I don't get a break?"

"No break for you!! Keep walking!!"

"Fine just please stop shouting in my ear..."

But then Tanjiro heard a very loud person with the slayer uniform screaming into a girls ear.

"PLEASE!!!"

Tanjiro looked in the direction of the loud scream and saw a another demon slayer with a yellow haori covered with white triangles all over. He was on the floor holding the girls arms and tears flowing down his face like a waterfall. Tanjiro was utterly confused on what was going on.