Good Evening, Rengoku

"What kinda animal is that?!"

Inosuke looked at the train, shaking in fear.

"This must be the lord of this land!! It slides across the earth!! It's so long overwhelming, it's gotta be! Looks like it's asleep right now, but be careful!!"

Zenitsu looked at him utterly confused.

"Uh...this is a steam train. Don't you know that?"

"Shh!! Calm down!"

"I'm calm. You're the one who's agitated."

"I'll attack it first!!"

Tanjiro pitched in, believing Inosuke.

"Maybe it's the guardian deity of this place. So a surprise attack might not be a good idea."

"No, like I said, it's a steam train. Do you understand the work 'train'? It's a vehicle for transporting people. Are you really that dumb?"

"Hm? Train? Ohhh...is that what the crow meant?"

"Crow?"

Inosuke rammed the train full force with his head.

"Head-long rush!!!"

"Stop that Inosuke!! You're embarrassing us!"

Then they heard someone blowing a whistle very loudly. They turned around to see two policemen running towards them.

"Hey!! What are you three doing!!"

"Geh!"

The police were shocked they were carrying swords.

"Agh! They've got swords!! Get them! Get them!"

"Oh no!! The police!! Run! Run!!"

After a while, they managed to hide from the policemen. Zenitsu tried explaining why they were after them.

"We're the demon slayer corps. Our organization isn't recognized by the government. So we can't actually walk around carrying swords so openly. If we tell them about demons, they won't believe us."

"But...we work so hard to protect them...."

"Well, that's just how it is. For now, let's hide our swords behind our backs.

Inosuke attempted to hide his swords, but it didn't turn out to well.

"That's totally visible...put on some clothes idiot..."

Tanjiro just tried to ignore Inosuke's silliness

Tanjiro just tried to ignore Inosuke's silliness. He took out a paper from his pocket that was given to him for instructions on how to meet up with the flame hashira.

"If we get on the mugen train, we should be able to meet up with Rengoku-san. Apparently, he's already on board."

"You wanna talk to him? Then lie low while I go buy tickets."