The Swordsmith Village Part 2

"What was that?"

A man's shadow could be seen as he approached closer and closer. Then, a shirtless, buff, Haganezuka emerged.

Tanjiro and Kotetsu were looking onward completely scared and shocked.

"Waaaahhh!!!"

"Who is that!?"

"Haganezuka-san!?"

"I heard everything...leave it...to me..."

"Leave what to you!?"

Haganezuka appeared out of nowhere with a ton of muscle. He put his hands on the sword Tanjiro took from the doll and tried to take it away. Tanjiro was confused as to why he was trying to take the blade.

"Please let go!! Wait...why are you even trying to take it!?!"

Haganezuka was still trying to pull the sword out of Tanjiro's hands.

"Leave it...to me..."

"No, this is Kotetsu-kun's!!"

"Leave it..."

"Please explain Haganezuka-san!!"

"Leave it..."

"No!! Leave what to you!?"

Haganezuka got fed up and tugged on the sword one last time while spinning, throwing Tanjiro and Kotetsu to the ground.

"I'm telling you, leave it to me!!"

Some other swordsmiths walked in on the scene and walked up behind Haganezuka.

"Boys, Haganezuka's weak points is his sides. Go for these parts."

 It was Inosuke's swordsmith. He tickled Haganezuka and he started crying out in laughter. 

After a couple of seconds, Haganezuka fell to the floor unconscious.

"Ah, Kanamori-san! It's been a while."

"Hello there Tanjiro-sama. Haganezuka will just fall limp when you tickle him, so I'll do the explaining. Please forgive Haganezuka. He was training in the mountains."

"Training?"

"Yes. After he heard you broke your sword he was training before you came here. It was to put on a specific sword guard right?"

Tanjiro nodded his head. "Rengoku, the Flame Hashira, gave me his sword guard after I saved his life. I wanted for it to be put on my new sword."

"So yeah, he was training so you would get a better sword that wouldn't break. He won't be honest about it though."

"Oh no, it was my fault for breaking the sword...I was being too careless..."

"This is a first for a slayer to ask him for another sword, so I think he's happy. Every other swordsman hates him, and he loses a lot of clients."

"Is that so..."

Kotetsu wanted to add a point about Haganezuka's social skills. "And he's really bad at dealing with people. That's why he's not married yet."

Haganezuka sprang back to life, now conscious.  Kanamori looked unsurprised at the very little amount of time Haganezuka stayed unconscious. "Ah. He's back."

Haganezuka stood up straight with his bulging muscles. "I will deal with this rusted blade. Allow me to refine it with my nichirin polishing skills that have been passed down the Haganezuka line for generations."

Tanjiro finally understood why Haganezuka wanted to take the blade so he handed it over without objections.

"Thanks. I should probably go now. I have some...unfinished business with Mitsuri."