The Sunrise Mansion

A/N: This chapter marks the 1 year anniversary of this fan fic. Love yall.

. . .

Tanjiro and the group walked up to the big house. Tanjiro let go of Kanao's hand and walked up to the front gate, pulling out a key. He unlocked it and pushed the big gate open. His eyes were in awe at how elegant and magnificent the place looked. 

The house in the image has typical Japanese architecture, with a tiled roof, wooden walls, sliding doors, and paper windows. The house is surrounded by a wooden fence and has a small gate at the front. The pond in the image is a common feature of Japanese gardens, representing the sea or a lake. The pond has rocks around it, forming a natural border. The pond also has a small bridge over it, symbolizing the connection between the human and the natural world.

The traditional Japanese garden is a type of landscape design that aims to create a miniature version of nature, using elements such as rocks, water, plants, and bridges. The garden is meant to evoke a sense of harmony, tranquility, and beauty.

The background consists of mountains and trees, giving the impression that the estate is located in a remote area. The mountains represent stability and permanence, while the trees represent growth and change. The image has a peaceful and calm atmosphere, as the colors are primarily green and brown, which are soothing and earthy. It also captures the sunlight shining through the trees, creating a contrast between light and shadow. The estate invites the inhabitants to appreciate the beauty and simplicity of nature.

 The estate invites the inhabitants to appreciate the beauty and simplicity of nature

(Just try to imagine snow everywhere here. I couldn't find a pic in winter that looked similar to this lol)

Tanjiro was left wholly astonished.

"Wow...I almost can't believe this is going to be my house..."

He already thought up a name for his estate before he got here of course.

The Sunrise Mansion.

That was what he would call it.

Tanjiro walks up to the front door leading into the house and slides it open. He walks around the house to familiarize himself with it. Then he opens the door to his room and plops himself on his bed in the corner of the room, sighing.

 Then he opens the door to his room and plops himself on his bed in the corner of the room, sighing