Blood of Sun and Moon

"Finally," the voice spoke through Tanjiro, low and dark. "I've been waiting for this."

Without warning, Tanjiro lunged forward with blinding speed, far quicker than before. The air around him crackled with energy as he slashed toward Kokushibo, his sword blazing with the fierce glow of Sun Breathing.

Kokushibo reacted instantly, parrying the blow with a sharp clang, their blades locking in a brilliant shower of sparks. The force of the collision reverberated through the room, cracking the stone beneath their feet. But Kokushibo held his ground, his eyes narrowing as he sized up his opponent.

Tanjiro pulled back, his white hair catching the light as he darted around Kokushibo in a blur, slashing at him from multiple angles. His movements were faster, more precise—there was no hesitation, no fear, only pure aggression.

Sun Breathing, Fifth Form: Setting Sun Transformation!

Tanjiro's sword ignited with flames as he spun mid-air, delivering a fiery horizontal slash aimed at Kokushibo's torso. But Kokushibo, calm and composed, dodged with the slightest movement, stepping out of range before the flames could touch him.

"You're still reckless," Kokushibo remarked, his voice cold but curious.

Tanjiro landed lightly on his feet, his hair fluttering as he glared at Kokushibo, the voice in his head laughing with dark amusement.

"Reckless? Maybe. But I don't care," the voice spat through Tanjiro's mouth. "I'm just here to take you down."

Kokushibo's gaze hardened. "Such arrogance."

Without hesitation, Kokushibo moved. His blade, a grotesque creation fused with his own flesh, gleamed ominously as he swung it toward Tanjiro. The force of the attack sent waves of air slicing through the room, shattering the walls and pillars around them.

But Tanjiro didn't falter. His body, now driven by the darker entity, reacted on instinct. He countered Kokushibo's strike with his own, their swords clashing in a shower of sparks once more.

The impact sent a shockwave through the room, cracks spidering along the floor. But neither backed down. They were locked in a deadly dance, their blades moving with blinding speed and precision, each strike more powerful than the last.

Sun Breathing, Ninth Form: Solar Halo Dragon Dance!

Tanjiro unleashed a whirlwind of flames, a dragon-shaped inferno coiling around him as he pressed his attack

Tanjiro unleashed a whirlwind of flames, a dragon-shaped inferno coiling around him as he pressed his attack. The fiery dragon roared toward Kokushibo, aiming to consume him in its blazing heat.

But Kokushibo, unfazed, raised his sword, his demeanor calm and cold.

Breath of the Moon, Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing

With three elegant slashes, Kokushibo sent crescent-shaped energy blades slicing through the fiery dragon. The flames shattered upon contact, dissipating into the air as if they were nothing.