A Naughty Night

Authors Note: This chapter will include smut/lemon so if you don't like erotica please skip this chapter. You won't miss much (I promise) so if you don't like this kind of stuff, please don't read it. Also, forgive me if I suck at writing smut, it's my first time.

. . .

He leaned in close to her ear, narrowing his eyes on her, and whispered seductively. "Can you please let me touch you?"

Her face burned a brighter red than before as she looked down. She knew what he was referring to.

Silence instilled between them and Tanjiro felt awkward.

Shit was that too bold...?

But actually, Kanao was just trying to build her courage. She turned towards him and nodded. "Okay fine..."

"Wait really? We don't have to if you don't want to...I'm not forcing you..."

"No, it's fine...I would...like to try..."

"Okay then..."

Tanjiro was slightly hesitant but grabbed her neck from behind and reeled her into his lips. 

Their lips crashed together, making them close their eyes, and Kanao made a quiet moan in pleasure beneath his lips. After a couple of seconds, he lifted her off of her chair and pressed her small body onto the wall. All the while still interlocking lips.

Tanjiro made this first move, seeing Kanao would not, and pushed his tongue into her lips. Her eyes went wide but she started to like it very quickly. Their tongues swished together and the only thing they could think about right now was each other. Tanjiro had a hand on her head with the other pressed into the wall. Kanao was tugging at his shirt, only making his tongue dig further into hers. Wet slopping sounds could be audibly heard as they exchanged saliva.

Both of them had their eyes closed and were immersed at the moment. Both of their faces were red, but Kanao's was a considerably darker shade. They both continued at this pace as their tongues wrestled for dominance.

 They both continued at this pace as their tongues wrestled for dominance

Tanjiro pulled back, much to the dismay of Kanao. As their lips parted a trail of saliva could be seen dripping from their mouths.

"Hah...Tanjiro..."

She was already panting for air with that exchange. She was also starting to get aroused.

Suddenly, they heard a voice coming from outside the room.

"Tanjiro! We're back!"

Zenitsu's voice. The one thing they had forgotten. It seems by now, that Zenitsu and Inosuke returned from their mission. Both of them went wide-eyed hearing Zenitsu walk towards their bedroom.

"Tanjiro maybe we should stop. Zenitsu will hear u-"

Very quickly Tanjiro whipped around grabbing Kanao by the waist and put a hand over her mouth. He had determined eyes. He put his mouth up close to her ear and whispered into it.