Zenitsu's Protection

PS Note: I'm gunna go back a little before Tanjiro encountered Zenitsu protecting his box from Inosuke. Just saying this so your not confused :)

. . .

"Zenitsu-san! A-Are you okay? We were thrown out of the window from the second story..."

Shoichi was crying since he woke up before Zenitsu did so he was worried. Zenitsu sat up and started rubbing the back of his head.

"It's thanks to you Zenitsu that I was unharmed..."

"That's good....but why are you crying?"

Zenitsu took off his hand from his hair and looked at it. His hand was full of blood.

"Ahhh!!! I fell on my head!?!"

"Yeah...."

Then Zenitsu heard a loud bang and the doors to the entrance of the house was knocked down. The boar-headed boy rushed through the doors with his head.

"Boar rush!! Boar rush!! Ahahaha! I sense the presence of a demon!!"

"Ah! Did he just knock down the doors with his head!? Wait I know that guy! I heard his sound so I know...he was the 6th person who qualified for the final selection!! He was the fastest person to go up the mountain!!"

The boar-headed boy looked around and spotted Tanjiro's box.

"I found you!! Ahaha!"

As the boar-headed boy rushed to attack the box, Zenitsu interfered and got in his way. He put his arms out in protest.

"Stop!!"

"I won't allow you to lay your hands on this box! He said it's more important than his own life, so it must be important!!"

"Huh? Who are you?"

"I'm Zenitsu Agastsuma!! I'm part of the Demon Slayer Corps!

"Demon Slayer Corps? So why are you protecting that box then? You know there's a demon in that box right? Or are you too stupid to figure that out?"

"I knew that from the very beginning!!"

"Whatever! Just get the hell out of my way! I won't ask again so nicely!"

"I won't move!"

. . .

(Zenitsu Inner Monologue)

The truth is...I knew from the start that Tanjiro carried a demon inside his box. A demon's sound and a human's sound is very different to each other...but...Tanjiro's sound is so pure and gentle that it almost makes me want to cry...

Tanjiro's sound is so pure and gentle that it almost makes me want to cry