Rehabilitation Training

As Tanjiro was walking away from his Kanao, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her and her immense beauty as butterflies surrounded her peacefully. Tanjiro followed Aoi and heard a loud voice come from the medical ward.

"Five times!?! I'm drinking this 5 times!? In one day!?!"

Tanjiro opened the door and walked through it seeing Zenitsu sitting on one of the beds and complaining loudly.

"This is so bitter!! I hate it!!"

Tanjiro was so realived to see Zenitsu alright because he had no idea of his condition from last night.

"Zenitsu! Are you okay!? Are you hurt!?"

"Ta....Tanjiro...wahhhh!!! Tanjiroooo!!! I got stabbed by this stinky spider last night, so I was in a lot of pain due to the poison!!! And that girl Aoi's been nagging at me!! It sucks so muchhhhh!!!"

(God I hate writing Zenitsu 💀 he's so annoying)

"And Inosuke? Did you see Murata-san?"

"I dunno who Murata is, but Inosuke is next to you."

Tanjiro looked to his side and saw Inosuke laying in the bed quitely.

"Oh you're right! He's really just there!! I didn't notice!"

Tanjiro rushed over to Inosuke's bed with teary eyes.

"Inosuke!! I'm so glad you're okay!! I'm sorry I didn't go to help you!!"

Inosuke stayed silent for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"I'm fine...don't..worry about me..."

Tanjiro was extremely confused because it didn't sound like Inosuke speaking whatsoever.

His voice!? Is that...Inosuke!?

Zenitsu spoke up nonchalantly 

"Seems like his voice got crushed or something."

Tanjiro on the other hand was completely worried.

"Ehhhhhh!?!"

"I dunno the details, but I hear his neck got like really smushed. So then, in the end, he let out a really loud scream, but that clinched it, so now his throat's messed up real bad."

"Is that so..."

Zenitsu started chuckling slighty as he found the situation funny.

"So he's depressed and he mellowed out a lot. It's extremely funny for some reason."

"Why're you laughing in such a disgusting way? You okay?"

Tanjiro. The only injury he has is his right calf. It was cut by Sanemi in the spar and is bleeding profusely. He seems to be enduring the pain for now.

Zenitsu. A very serious illness. His arms and legs have shrunken and gone numb due to being bitten by spiders.

Inosuke. His larynx and vocal cords are internally bruised from pressure.

Nezuko. Lacks sleep!!

The four of them respectively entered a period of rest in the butterfly estate. Nezuko was completely asleep. Tanjiro was completely enduring the pain. Zenitsu was completely being a bother on his own. Inosuke was completely depressed. And he got encouragement from both Tanjiro and Zenitsu. That was their everyday life. And visitors came too.

Murata walked through the door.

"Hey."

"Murata-san!"