Chapter 37

we are now inside my a car that unnie rented. we are currently on our way to my villa and my lili is already asleep on my side we have a driver so rośe and jisoo unnie is in the back seat also sleeping same momo but dahyun is not she's sitting on the other side of lisa.

and well about Irene unnie she is not here she ride with the others cause...... seulgi is currently ignoring us and she decided that she want to ride with my mom and lisa's mama and she kicked her out of the car so she wouldn't get close to her, so irene unnie end up with riding different car.

"are we neer? how long till we get there?" dahyun ask.

"10 to 15 minutes ma'am"

"hmm okay thank you."

"why dahyun you tired?" I ask her but not looking at her.

"a little bit, but it's not the reason why I ask" I look at her she show me an empty plastic bag I raise my eyebrow in confusion. " im hungry they literally ate all my foods and now im starving."

"hmm okay"

"unnie do you have any food there even just a granola bar is okay to me"

"are you really a Kim?" I ask

"of course unnie im a Kim?"

"ohh I thought you are a beggar"

"you're so mean onnie!"

"ohh thanks for your compliment" I said rolling my eyes at her "open that bag there's a pack's of sandwich" she take the bag that is sitting on the floor of the car and open it." But just get 2 slice and leave the rest it's for ma baby" I add when I see her about to take all the sandwiches.

she pout but take only 2 pack's of sandwich, put thebag back on the floor of the car.

"thank you unnie"

"hmmm" I just hmm at her and look at the window of the car, it's dark outside and I only see the road lights illuminating the dark road there are some houses scattered around the area.

it's been a longtime since the last time a came here it is also the same time a buy that villa. I think it's five years ago I have an important meeting here that be hold for 3 days and I don't want to stay on a hotel for three days that's why I decided that I will buy a villa to say.

that's why I forgot a out that villa cause I only used it of three days and I also have a lot of properties...

we stop for a moment and a look at in front of the car there's a huge fancy looking gate and guards standing guiding the gate. I didn't realize that we're here.... it's the entrance gate of my property and my guards jisoo mom send them here.

"we're here" I said to dahyun

"that what I thought base on that gigantic gate I know we arrive" she giggle.

"hmm.... wake the others up and don't be to loud I don't want lisa to wake-up."

"okay unnie" she wake them all up except to lisa of course. she Sing them to be quite. the car stopped in front of the house and I am tge first to open the car door and walk out of the car I see sofia who opened the door of the house she walked near to me and give me a hug.

"hi jen jen"

"hi to you too"

"let the maids takes your luggage" she look behind me and see lisa who still sleeping on her seat, huging the teddy bear that I gave to her " I see  someone is still  asleep"

"I will carry her is our room ready?"

"yeap on the second floor tge master's bedroom are yours, and the guest rooms are also ready they just need to
choose" she explained