CHAPTER 53

I'm shaking my whole body is shaking and I feel so weak i haven't drank  water or eaten anything since the day i came here I'm scared that they might put something on it. the man who kidnapped me was crazy he kept saying that he owned me and that i will marry him soon, i keep refusing and yelling at him the first day that they brought me here then he snap and start to hurt me he slap me so hard that i fall on the floor saying that Jennie wouldn't save me from him that Jennie won't want someone like me. he kicked me on my stomach before leaving me lock inside the room i try to standup but the pain in my stomach is too much for me and i passout on the floor.

it's good that there's a digital clock inside the room showing the time and date letting me know that i wasn't asleep for so long on the floor. after one and half hours I woke up and slowly stood up from the floor and went to the bathroom and looked at my reflection to the mirror there's a bruise on the side of my face and there's a little red that spread to the side of my eyeball, may be it's the reason my vision is more blurry than usual, i roll up my Top and see a big purple and yellowish bruise forming on my stomach where he kicked me it hurts so bad that i need to lean my upper body forward so i wont stretch the muscle in my stomach to lessen the pain.

present time
Now it's my second day at 5:48 pm and he will bring food at 6:00 pm here for me to eat. i was sitting on the corner of the room i have a new bruise from earlier i refuse to eat the breakfast that he brings and he yells at me dragging me by my hair on the floor and he slap me three time on the face before leaving the room, i just cry in pain and how scared i feel.

i heard the footsteps and my heart beat so loud inside my chest i bring my knees to my chest hugging myself. I'm scared, I stop talking because every time I talk back he would backhanded me that left me with a busted lips.

The click sounds cut my thoughts i look down on my foot so i won't look at him I don't want to look at him.

" Hello love good evening" he said and I shivered hearing his voice. i didn't respond  to him like always "i brought your dinner baby come here eat you haven't eat or drink since you came her you need to eat we are going to travel for a long hours later you need energy it will take hour traveling using boat so you need to eat" i emidiatly look at him and shake my head no no

" no I won't go with you!" i can't help my self but to shout at him he Lough at me  and it make me flinch

"why? you think she will save you here? you think she wants you? hahaha you're so delusional baby no one wants you except me! im the only one who wants you and no one else!"

"no! they love me they will save me from you! Jennie will save me from you!" i yell at him will crying

"Hahaha Jennie will save you? then where is she? you've been here for more than two days but there's no Jennie in here! i bet she's having her best life that you are gone. come on Lisa im the only one who loves you" no no nini loves me they love me they will save me

"lisa your father already agreed to our wedding be a good girl for me and don't disobey your father and me okay?" he said and sat down on the bed

"i will never merry you! i don't Love you! i don't even know you!" I shouted and i was startled when he threw the glass of water across the room near where I sat. the broken pieces of the glass flew everywhere some of the glass flew to me and cut the skin in my arms and legs luckily i was fast enough to cover my face with my arms, i cry even more seeing blood trickling  down my legs where the larger piece of the glass cut my skin i hold it with one of my hand to stop  the bleeding.

"look what you've done! now your hurt" he said he was standing in front of me and i didn't even notice him leaving the bed i flinch and try to get away from him but im already in corner of the room and i can't move farther I just continue to cry holding my other hand up to stop him from being too close to me.