CHAPTER 44

I woke up feeling some movement on my back I open my eyes and see lisa in my arms still sleeping, I lift my head and look at my back where I feel something or should I say someone moving I saw rosé sleeping besides me and cuddling my back jisoo is sitting besides her playing on her phone...

I just let her be and close my eye for 5 minutes to gathered my thoughts cos I'm still a little bit sleepy I look at my phone and see that it's already 4:23pm I look around and see my friends resting and some of them are also napping.

"chu why don't you cuddle with rosé?"
I ask her with my voice low so I won't wake this two cutie who's cuddling me.

"oh she doesn't want me right now."

"and what did you do this time?"

"I ate her corndog... in my defence I didn't know that it's her! it was placed on the table with the other food!!" she explained her voice got a little loud

"shhh! your ganna wake them up!" I said and I feel my baby move I look at her she's still sleeping she buried her face on my boobs... I was wondering how can she breath in there?

"nini~ noisy~" she mumbled I glared to chu

"sorry. and also it almost time to wake them up don't ypu think? we still need to go back to the house" she have I point there "and the gifts for lisa she still need to see them"

"yeah right can you wake rosé up?"

"jenduek you want me to die? I just said the she's mad at me and now you want me to wake her up? she will get mad at me more!"

"you are so dramatic. you know she can't get mad at you for a long time.... I think so..." I said mumbling the last part to my self cos I remember rosé didn't talk to her for almost a month because she make a joke about rosé fish, saying that it would be delicious to fried her fish. she looks at me deadpan " come on chu wake her up"

"okay! ahem.. chipmunk~ rosé~ it's time to wake up babe~" she slowly tap rosé shoulder " heyy~ chipmunk wake u-"

"stop im still sleepy~" I heard her mumbled. I see chu contemplating if she will wake her up or just let her be.

"hubby you need to wake up so we can go back to the villa you can sleep on the car.." taping her arms that was placed on my stomach. she groaned and move she sit up and rub her eyes to take away her sleepiness "don't do that rosé you'll hurt your eyes. can you two inform the others to prepare to go back to villa?"

"hmm okay unnie~" rosé respond. chu just nod her head and stand up she help rosé to stand and they both go

I look back to lisa and brush her hair with my hands I kiss the top of her head " baby~ my lili~ my love wakie wakie~" she stir a little and go back to sleep " oh my sleepy baby came on we need to go back to the villa~" I whisper to her. she slowly open her eyes I scratched her back... I think it's a wrong move if you are trying to wake her up. " no no baby don't go back to sleep!" I said but I can already hear her little snore. nice. is scratching her back is a switch to make her sleep? well I think so...

"she's still sleeping?" someone ask I look up and see lisa's mother looking at lisa.

"ahh yeah well she was about to wake up but I kinda scratched her back I thought it will wake her up but I think it's the other way around?" I said not really sure if it's the scratching her back or she's just really sleepy.

"oh dear no hahaha she is a sucker for back scratch specially when she's feeling sleepy." she explained I chuckle at the new information

"That's what I thought too"

"yeah and now she also have new addiction huh.." she said Ponting at my baby's head that now back on my breast

"yup definitely" I said while giggling " I will just let her sleep and carry her on thr car"