44

Love and War

Jordan-Ella

August: James and I's wedding and quick honeymoon in Paris. We settled into a nice cottage in Godric's Hollow and enjoyed our week off from the Order and fighting. The end of August was filled with a trip to Diagon Alley, as I shopped with Regulus and Evan for the last time.

September: Evan and Regulus went back to Hogwarts, more in love than ever. There was an exchange of civil nods between Barty and I, but nothing more. Training was harder than ever as Dumbledore was back at Hogwarts, leaving Andromeda and Ted as our leader.

"I cannot believe you did not invite me to your wedding! Jordan, you may only get married once and I missed it!" Andromeda exclaimed.

I crossed my arms watching her glare Nymphadora for breaking a glass. "Your mother said the same thing to me when I told her the news." Andromeda froze and glared towards me. "She's my aunt, Drom. I told Narcissa, Bellatrix, and even your father about my marriage. They are still family whether I like them or not. Druella also wanted to know if I told Vinda."

After telling Nymphadora to go find her father, Andromeda sat next to me on their couch. "Well, did you tell our most wonderful grandmother the news? I mean she was so displeased with Mother when I ran away and when Mother did not force Bella to have kids. Narcissa was our saving grace."

Andromeda was right. Father always told me stories of how Vinda favored Narcissa the most. She resembled the Rosier and Grindelwald family more than the Black Family, so naturally she loved Narcissa more. "She reacted well, seeming it was only the second time I had seen her in my life."

"I forgot Drake never allowed the two of you to meet her." Andromeda replied. "The one good thing he did as a father. What exactly did she say?"

I relaxed on the couch, pulling a blanket over my feet. "She clapped her hands as soon as she heard the last name. She said something along the lines of he may not be a part of the twenty-eight, but he is pure."

Andromeda looked up, then at me. "I forgot James was a pureblood. The Potters are so loving and welcoming, the complete opposite of any pureblood family. They do not act like the rest. I'm shocked you married him since he is pure."

"Why?"

"Well since your father died, he named Evan the heir and Evan declined the duties and passed them onto you. Your children might be Potter's, but they will inherit the Rosier Estates as well as the Gridelwalds. Regulus is still the Black family heir and he if never has children, then I assume Regulus will name your children his heir. Four family Estates for your child or children." Andromeda explained.

I turned away from Andromeda and watched the fire. "My kid or kids will have both the Potter's, Rosier's, Grindelwald's, and Black's. Four families with Estates and money all over the world. Not to mention all from the richest families in the Wizarding World."

"Don't forget that Bellatrix named you her heir and anyone who named James their heir."

I picked up a pillow and screamed into it. "Everyone would see this as a blessing because then we ever have to worry about money, but it will make it worse for my children. Rich purebloods. Everyone will be after them ready to give them fame or take their life."

October: Belle got married. Lyra stopped owling me, but she assured me she was alive.

November: James and I had a huge fight. He stayed at his parents house for three days. Sirius turned nineteen and his uncle's money finally arrived in his vault. He bought a nice house with it. We had a mission almost every day. Evan and Regulus were doing amazing in quidditch. James and I went to every game. Still no letters from Lyra or Belle.