Chapter 1 (Headed to Hunter City)

Thanks for reading! This is not my first Wattpad book I did many on a different account but they aren't anime related. I decided to make another account for any anime stories I decide to write now and in the future. If you are under he age of 18 I prefer you not read this book, But I am not your mother and I used to read stuff like this under 18 so its at your own risk. Heed the warning. Also I finished the book before posting so don't worry it is completed technically. I'll be posting a chapter or two each day or every other day until it's completely out. Well now after that was said enjoy reading!
.
.
.

Killua's POV*

"Hey let me know when you arrive in hunter city safely."

I'm currently on the phone with my sister Alluka. I left a couple hours ago from Howard City where she is staying. I am on a boat headed to take the hunter exam. I've been wanting to for a long time but put it off so Alluka and I could see the world together. We've seen so many cities, of course the ones we can get to without having a license.

"I will Alluka, How are you settling into your new apartment?" I say leaning against a wall.

"Good, Ian has been helping my unpack." I roll my eyes.

"I see.."

It's not that I'm not happy for her, finding someone she loves, I just didn't like the guy. We don't exactly get a long. He's an asshole. Maybe I'm just being an over protective brother. Maybe I'm jealous she found love. She's never been on her own without me before but she's always been one to be smart and mature. I think she will be able to live on her own perfectly fine.

"Alright well I'm glad everything is going well on your end. The boat is almost to the city, You know its only a couple hours away from you right?"

"I know I just want to make sure you make it there safely." Sounding concerned as always.

"Alluka I'm a Ex assassin, I can handle myself." I chuckled

"Well then I'll leave you to it, Good luck with the hunter exam."

"Thank you alluka, I'll message you later." I hung up.

I sighed, detaching myself from the wall and sticking my hands in my pockets. I walked on the deck, the salty breeze brushing through my white hair while Chatter from other boarders came from behind me. There wasn't many people on the boat. Maybe 10 total, I really don't know I avoided eye contact.

"Next stop is hunter city."

.
.
.

Gon's POV

"Aunt mito I'm heading to the boat now!"

It was a bright early morning. Today I'll heading to take the hunter exam. I'll be following in my fathers foot steps. He is a drunk but an amazing hunter. He hasn't been around much but he pops in here and there, not that I care. Again, asshat.