Chapter 14 (Hotel)

.
.
.
Gons POV*

We unlocked the door and stepped inside. The room is decent, it looked like a little studio apartment. It had a king size bed, a flat screen tv, and even came with a mini kitchen. The room was cold from the air conditioner running. I throw my bag next to the right side of the bed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I state, Killua nods and sits down on the bed.

I walk into the bathroom seeing a few towels on the countertop. I take off my green jacket and black tank top. I pull my jeans down along with my boxers. I turn the shower to hot and stepped in. I let the hot water run down my body forgetting what warm water felt like after he 2 weeks bathing in a cold river.I grab the shampoo bottle, squirt some into my hand and start rubbing it through my hair. Suddenly i felt my eye sting.

"AHHHH." I whined trying to get the soap out of my eye.

"Are you okay in there?"

"Yeah I just got some shampoo in my eye." I say blinking rapidly. Ahh much better.

"Baka..." I heard him laugh.

I rolled my eyes and grin. I'm glad I've made some friends. This makes the journey less lonely. We all agreed to get stronger together. I grab the conditioner and run my fingers through my hair. I rinse myself off and grab a towel, stepping out of the steaming shower. I dry myself off and reach for the clean set of clothes.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath.

I forgot to pull the clean clothes out of my bag. I was so focused on getting in the shower. I wrap my towel around me waist and step out of the bathroom.
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

I hear the shower turn off and the curtain open. Gon must be done. After a few minutes I hear the bathroom door open.

"Took you long enough you better have saved me some hot wate-" I begin to smirk until I face Gon's direction.

My eyes scan over his exposed chest. His hair dripped onto his shoulder down his torso. I gulp and turn away trying to cover my red face. Shit why does this happen to me?

"Sorry Kil, I forgot my clothes." He giggled, reaching down to his bag holding his towel up.

"Erm, it's fine. Let me know when your done so I can jump in the shower..."

"Something wrong Kil?" He said.

I still avoid eye contact and quickly look down at my phone pretending to text someone.

"N-no." I stutter. I STUTTER!?

"Mm, okay. I'll be out in a second." He walks back into the bathroom and closes the door.

Is this what he felt like when he saw me? No it's different. He was being polite, and I? I have no idea why I reacted that way. Maybe I was embarrassed because he was just in a towel? Yeah that must be it. I sighed dropping my phone into my lap.

Minutes felt like hours before Gon walked back out of the bathroom. This time fully clothed. I grab my clothes from my bag and go into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I sighed taking off my shirt. I stared at myself in the mirror looking at every mark. I stared at the burn. Well guess its added to my collection, it's definitely gonna scar. I sighed and continued to undress. I turn the shower back on to hot and step in.

I got into my thoughts while rinsing shampoo out of my hair. Why did I blush like that? Why did I feel that way? Should I talk to my older brother about this? Maybe he will be able to tell me what's wrong with me. Do I really want to deal with Illumi to figure this out? Ugh.

I finished up quickly not knowing how long I've been in the shower. I step out and grab the towel and dry myself off. I grab my freak clothes. A blue turtle neck and a white t-shirt over it and some black jeans. I opened the bathroom door letting the rest of the humanity escape into the room.

"Hey Kil, Ready to head over to Pika's and Leorio's room?"

"Mm." I nod.
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

Leorio and I took turns taking a hot shower. It was much needed after being on that island. I sat down on the bed next to Leorio. His wet hair was slicked back and mine was tied up in a little bun behind my head to keep it out of my face. I looked down at my phone, not that like anyone would message me.

"It suits you." I hear from Leorio.

"What?"

"The bun, It suits you..." He says sweetly.

My face turns red, "T-thanks.."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It must be Killua and Gon. I stand up from the bed to go answer the door.

"Hey Pika!" Killlua says entering.

"Ready to go to the market? I'm kinda hungry." Gons stomach growled.

Leorio chuckles walking up to me, "We will stop by that ramen place, besides Kurapika has been wanting it since the Island."

"Yummy! I can't wait lets go!" Gon dances.

We put our shoes on and walk out the door. We make our way to the elevator and go down to the main floor.

"Hm, Okay the ramen place is only a couple blocks from here but we will have to back track to the store. I'm assuming no one wants to carry their bags the whole time anyways." Leorio scrolled through his phone while walking.

He started stepping into the street, not paying any attention to the truck hurdling down the street.

"Leorio!" I yell.

I grab his shirt and pulling him back to the sidewalk just in the nick of time. My breath hitched. Oh my god he almost got ran over, If I wasn't paying attention he would have been hit.

"Jesus Leorio watch where you're going you almost got squished!" I yell at him in a panic.

"I'm sorry Pika I was looking at my phone. I totally forgot I'm in a busy city."

"Please don't do that again..." I ask sigh finally letting go of his shirt.

I don't need to lose another person I care about. I mean as a friend of course.

We finally make it to the restaurant. It was a small diner, it was very homey. We walk up to the host stand and ask for a table for four. She guided us over to a booth near the back and handed us the menus.

"What can I get your guys to drink?" She asked pulling out a small notebook.

"Water." I say.

"Ill have a lemonade." Said Gon.

"Same, but a strawberry lemonade." Killua added.

"Do you guys have coke products?" Leorio asked.

"Yes." She said sweetly.

"Then I'll have a coke."

"Okay ill have those right out for you, fill free to look at the menu, I'll come back with the drinks and ask would ramen you'd like." She winked at Leorio and he smiled before she walked off.

I don't know why the wink made my blood boil. There is no reason for me to feel jealous. I mean it's not like Leorio and I are a thing. But why smile? Was he just being nice. Probably. Why am I thinking so much into this....