Chapter 51 (Ging)

.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We were all snuggled up in the living room watching a Christmas movie. Suddenly we here the front door slam open. Cold air filling the house. My eyes widened seeing who it was.

"Dad?" I say confused getting off of Killua's chest.

My Aunt Mito comes rushing around the corner.

"Ging? Why the hell are you here?"

"I wanted to see my family," He slurred, drunk as hell. "Who are these people?" He said rudely pointing.

"Those are my friends, Kurapika and Leorio, This is Killua, Killua Zoldyck."

"Zoldyck? As in the family of assassins? The hell are hanging out with him for?" My dad said angrily closing the door.

"He's not an assassin, anymore. But it's truly none of your business." My teeth gritted my hands curling into fist.

Killua walked over to me, "Baby..." he said trying to be quiet, trying to keep me from starting something.

"Baby? The fuck?! Are you fucking Gay?" My dad yelled.

"Yyeah, I-I'm dating him." I breathed.

My dad chuckled in disbelief, "Your dating an assassin? Let alone a man? That's fucking disgusting!"

My heart dropped, I don't know why, it's not like I care about my fathers approval on who I date. But it still hurt.

"Fuck you Ging!" I yelled, trying not to let tears flow over my eye lids.

"Gon..." Killua whispered, grabbing my arm softly trying to calm me down.

"Absolutely disgusting. No son of mine is gay, you should have stayed with Palm."

My throat tightened at the thought of Palm. He didn't like her much either but to him, at least she was a women. I couldn't take it anymore, a tear slipped down my face, my aunt noticed.

"Ging just leave!" Aunt Mito shouted at him.

Ging stepped forward into the house. I was sad, but also enraged. He makes a fool out of this family, he's being a drunk asshole in front of my friends that I just brought home. I didn't even tell them about my shitty father, hoping he wouldn't come by. He hasn't sense the time Aunt mito kicked him out so I didn't even think about him showing up on Christmas. I balled my fist up socking him right in his right cheek, making him stumble backwards.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled in anger, Killua backing up from me.

"Or what?" He grinned, mouth bloody from the hit.

"Or I'll drag you out you piece of shit."

The man in-front of me didn't budge. He wanted to fight. Like always. But little did he know I got stronger. I learned nen and I was ready to use it. My hand turned into a ball of light, brighting up the house. Aunt mito gasping behind me. Ging's eyes widening at the sight. My eyes gong dark as I throw another punch at him, right in the gut. He flew out the door, rollin in snow. I step outside, walking over to him, grabbing his collar and continued to punch him. Tears streaming down my face.

"Don't fucking come back!" *punch*

"I never want to see you again!" *punch*

"All you do is ruin things!" *punch*

"GON! Stop!" I hear Killua yell behind me.

I turn around and look at him, tears flowing down my face. He looked worried for me. I look down at the bloody mess I used to call my father. I get really close to his face, gritting my teeth.

"You are no father of mine. I don't want you in my life. If you ever come back, if you start anything for me or Aunt Mito again, I'll kill you."

I throw him away from me as he coughs up blood. I walk back to the house, closing the door behind me. Kil and the others were there, looking surprised at my actions. I look up at them before my legs gave out from under me.

"Gon!" Killua rushed to me.

"I'm fine, I just feel weak..." I tell him.

"Let's get you over to the couch."
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

I haven't seen him that way before. Full of anger. It caught me off guard in the moment. I help him over to the couch, laying him back. Aunt Mito came over with a glass of water.

"Gon? Are you okay?" I ask still shaken up.

"Yes baby, I'm sorry for all of that, I'm sorry to all of you."

"That was your father?" Kurapika asked.

"Mm, Was my father. I don't think him as one anymore..." Gon spoke, "He's a hunter, also a drunk. He's gotten worse over the years. He's done some terrible things to me and Aunt Mito. But this is the last straw. He just ruins everything and if he can't accept me for who I am, his definitely not continuing to be in my life. Again, I'm sorry you guys had to see that. I wasn't expecting him to drop by, he hasn't in so long I almost completely forgot about him." Gon tells us.

"I'm so sorry Gon." Leorio said resting his hand on his shoulder.

"It is what it is, I'm feeling tired do you guys mind if I call it a night?" Gon said looking up at them.

"Of course, go get rest." Aunt Mito said.

Gon got up from the couch and walked up the stairs.

"Killua, you should go with him. He's not okay right now." Aunt Mito whispered to me.

I nod, saying goodnight to kurapika and Leorio and headed to Gon's room. I opened the door hearing quiet whimpers from the boy. My heart dropped. I walked over to the bed and climbed in next to him, hugging him from behind.

"Baby?" He asked sniffling.

"Mm, I'm here love." I cooed.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around my torso. I put my hand on his head, gently running my fingers through his hair. He tried to keep his sobs quiet.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to s-scare y-you.." He cried, voice shaking.

I kissed his forehead, "Baby, you didn't frighten me, I was just worried..." I tell him.

"I'm sorry that Ging-."

"Gon, stop apologizing, this wasn't your fault. No one here is gonna think different of you okay?" I try calming my crying boyfriend down.

"O-okay.." He whimpered, nudging his head into my chest.

"Mm, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, don't let this bother you. We are here together. Everything will be okay."

He nodded, holding me tightly, showing a soft smile.

"Thank you Kil..."

Snow that was falling was visible through the window. The room was chilly, but the bed was warm. Gon has fallen to sleep. I stared at him in awe slowly drifting away. His face calm and relaxed. His breath steady. His hair messy. His wet eye lashes fallen on his cheeks. He looked peaceful. He was my peace.

You have no idea how far I've fallen for you...