Chapter 50 (Telling Aunt Mito)

.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

It was the day before Christmas Eve. We were currently on a blimp to Whale Island, Gon's home. We couldn't take a boat because the water has frozen over. We were about an hour away, it's around 5pm.

"Aunt Mito said dinner will be ready for us once we arrive." Gon told us shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Aww your Aunt is so nice Gon!" I say giving him a hug.

Killua and Leorio were talking about something, laughing with each other. Killua slapping Leorio for something he said as Leorio grinned.

"We will be landing on Whale Island in 10 minutes. Please make your way to the main floor." We hear over the intercoms.

"We should head down. Don't forget anything in the room!" Leorio said picking up his laptop bag.

We head down to the main floor right as we were landing.

"Are you guys ready?" Gon asked excitingly grabbing Killua's hand.

"Yes!" I shouted.

Once we get off we look around at the beautiful scenery in front of us. It was a small island with a small town, a lot of trees trailing throughout, coated in light blankets of snow.

"Wow Gon! This is so beautiful!" Killua says in awe.

"Mm, It is. Come on lets go, my Aunts house is on a hill on the other side of town." Gon said grabbing onto his back pack strap.

We walked through the small town, Gon waving at some residents as we go.

"Gon! Glad to see you back!" A women yelled.

"Yeah! Gotta come home fore Christmas! Mrs. Tennet!"

"Hello Gon, bring some friends home with you this time?" A man yelled.

"Yes! I met them on my journey Mr. Frank!"

We continued walking down the street. This place oddly reminded me of home, in a good way. I smile at the memories of me and my family playing in the street when I was a child.

"You okay Pika?" Leorio asked hugging my shoulder as we walked.

"Mm, I was just thinking." I say giving him a small smile.

"Right up there!" Gon pointed at a cute little house on a hill.

We make it up the hill and Gon knocks on the door. His Aunt came and opened it.

"GONNIE!"
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We made it to my Aunt Mito's my home. I knock on the door and it quickly opened by my Aunt Mito.

"GONNIE!" She yelled giving me the tightest hug I've ever had.

"Hey Aunt Mito!" I say losing oxygen.

"Come inside everyone, warm up." She said allowing us to enter the warm home.

"So introduce your friends!" I started getting nervous.

"Well, Um. This is Kurapika and Leorio." I pointed to the two.

They smiled at waved and my Aunt waved back.

"Nice to meet you Aunt Mito, Gon talks about you all the time!" Pika said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too! You can just call me Mito if you'd like." She told them.

This is it. This is the part I've been so nervous about.

"And Um, Aunt mito this-"

I grab Killua's arm pulling him forward. He was just as nervous as I was.