Chapter 21 (Drunk)

.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

I made it to the store after a short walk. I made sure to pay attention on where I was walking so I don't get hit by a truck. I grabbed a small and walk over to the snack section. I grab a few snacks that everyone should like, a few Chocobots for Gon because I know Killua won't share his. I went a few isles over to the alcohol section. I grabbed some mikes hards and a bottle of vodka. I grabbed some orange juice and lemon juice for mixers. I forgot socks last time I was here, luckily I had enough but tomorrow I would need a fresh pair.

My last stop was the electric section. I look at some laptops and pick a nice one that I'll definitely use in the future. I grab my bags and start heading back to the hotel. I wonder what Kurapika is up too. I wonder what kind of drunk he is. I chuckle to myself. Probably a very cute one. I finally arrive at the hotel and walked to the elevator. I message Killua telling them they could come over to our room. I heard a ding and stepped onto the third floor. I heard bass from music as I walked up to our hotel room. What is he up to?

"Pika I'm back!" I say opening the door. I don't think he could hear me over the music.

I closed the door behind me setting everything I just bought on the table. He is currently dancing and singing to music with a bottle of wine in his hand.

"I been knowing you for long enough, Damn, I need you right now, You can take your time, don't have to rush, this might take us a while, yeah I left all the doors unlocked and you said you're on your way, when you get here don't say a word, got no time to play..." He swayed his hips to the music having no idea that I am watching him in awe. (Song name: Collide- Justine Skye, feat Tyra)

"I know you think that you know me, but you ain't even seeing my dark side..it's as if its you only, so baby do me right do me right, We can go all the time you can move fast, then rewind, When you put your body on mine, and collide, collide." Pika sang to the song.

He finally turned around to see me. He didn't stop. He sang to the song and swayed his hips, which in my opinion was very hot. It looks like he drank half a bottle already.

"Are you drunk?" I laugh at him.

He just grinned and continued to dance and sing, "Baby, its all your if you wan me, I'm all yours if you want me, Put it down if you want me, tonight, Said its all your if you want me, I'm all yours if you want me, Put it down if you want me, let's collide."

There was a knock at the door rudely interrupting the display in-front of me.

"Come in!" I yell.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We walk up to Kurapikas and Leorios door. Music can be heard from the inside.

"Come in!" I hear and I open the door.

Leorio turns down the music and pika already had a bottle of wine in his hand, half already drank.

"Hey Pika how are you?" I laugh.

"I'm doin gooddddd." He giggles.

"He's drunk." Leorio stated.

"I am not drunkk Le-oero, I'm tipsyy." He said swaying to a song that was on.

"Mm then we should change that." Leorio joked.

He pulled out all the bottles he got from the store, then when to the freezer to pull out a bottle of tequila.

"What do you want to start with?" He asked.

"I'm not drinking." I state.

"Why not?" Leorio asked.

"I'm underage."

"Ohh Come onnnn Gonnnn. Don't be a Debby downerrr." Pika whined taking another sip of wine straight from the bottle.

"Yeah come on, we went through a lot and we aren't out in public, everything will be fine. But we aren't pushing you." Leorio spoke.

"I need someone to take my first shot with." Killua chuckled elbowing me.

"Fine I will."

Leorio grinned and grabbed some plastic shot cups from the bag. They looked like little red solo cups. He grabbed the bottle of tequila and poured us all a shot. Pika pt down the wine bottle.

"This is my first time trying tequila so I'm somewhat in the same boat you two are." Pika said.

"Yeah, also don't smell it."

Leorio passed everyone a shot. I gulped nervously. I've never drank and this dumbass wanted me to start with a shot of tequila?

"Now drink it fast, its also gonna burn." Leorio warned us, "Before we drink it I'm gonna grab us some orange juice as a chaser."

"What's a chaser?" I ask obliviously.

"Something you drink after the shot that helps the shot go down and helps with the burning."

He set the orange juice on the counter and grabbed his shot glass. I looked down at it. I'm very nervous.

"Cheers."

We hit our glasses together and took the shots. Leorio was right it burned like a bitch.

"Fuck." Killua whined.

I past him the orange juice and he gladly took it. Killua then passed it to Pika who was also dying from the burn.

"My body feels tingling and hot is it supposed to do that?" I panic.

Pika laughs, "Yes Gon. That means it working."

"What should we do now?" Killua asked.

"Let's play truth or dare! If you don't tell the truth or do the dare you drink!" Pika squealed excitingly.

"We can use the mikes hard lemonades and sip them. I got a party pack so we should be good. Don't worry its like juice compared to the shot. It does still have alcohol but a small percentage so please be wary of that." Leorio said.

He grabbed the party pack of mikes hards and we followed him, he sat on the bed while the rest of us sat on the floor in-front of him. The music still playing in the back ground. This is gonna be interesting.
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

We walked over and sat on the ground. Leorio opened the pack of mikes hards. I was already feeling the shot. My body felt super light and wavy.

"What flavor do you guys want? We have regular lemonade, Black cherry, strawberry, and pineapple." Leorio listed.

"Ill have regular." Gon said.

"Strawberry please!" Pika grabbed one from him.

"I'll have pineapple." I shrugged.

He passed us over them to us. "They are twist offs you don't need a bottle opener."

I took the cap off and took a sip, it was slightly carbonated and after that shot I took a second ago I couldn't taste any liquor in it. It was super sweet and tasted just like pineapple and lemons. Leorio was right, It was just like juice.

"These are dangerous." I say looking at the glass bottle. I'm gonna have to get more of these.

"They are super good! Wanna try mine Kil?" Gon asked.

"Sure." We traded and took a sip from each others drink.

"Ready to play?" Pika was excited.

This is gonna be one hell of a night.