Chapter 42 (Fancy Hotel)

‼️⛔️❤️⚠️
.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

Today was Sunday so we were packing up to check into the hotel. It wasn't too far, it was closer to the classroom as well. It would only be a 5 minute walk versus the 20 minutes walk we were taking every morning. I had all of my stuff together I was just waiting on Pika.

"Don't forget the bag of mysterious things you got from the store." I joke.

"I already packed it." He laughs.

I wanted to know what was in the bag that Kurapika has been hiding. I figured it had to be intimate stuff because he said I would find out at the hotel. I was ready. I want him whenever he is ready.

We walk out of the bedroom after fixing the bed and turning off the light. Alluka, Gon and Killua were in the living room.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Killua said giving Alluka a hug. What did I miss?

"Yeah, My friend Sophie will be here in a few hours, she doesn't know Ian and I broke up, I'm gonna tell her when she gets here." Alluka said. Oh so thats what I missed.

"Okay, Call me if you need me, I will be here in a split second." Killua said.

"Don't worry Killu, I'm a strong girl."

"I will always worry about my little sister."

"I'll miss you Alluka!" Gon whined running into her arms.

"I'll miss you too Gon! You have my number if you ever wanna talk. Come visit me with Killua okay?"

"I promise!"

"We should probably get going, check in time is in 30 minutes." I say looking at my watch.

"Okay, Bye Alluka!"

"Bye guys! Have safe travels!" Alluka waved us out.

We walk down the street, the air was frigid this morning. It burned my exposed skin. I probably should wear a bigger jacket starting today. I notice Kurapika rubbing his hands together trying to warm them. I grab one of his hands and shove it in my pocket as we walk. He but the other one in his pocket. He smiled at me. His breath smoking in the air from how cold it was.

Once we get to the hotel I give the lady our printed receipts for the two rooms. She hands us the keys and we walk up the stairs to the second floor. I hand Killua the other key once we get to the side by side rooms. We unlock our door and walk in. We look around in awe. It was beautiful.