Chapter 40 (Zetsu)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

We were getting ready for class. This is the last class until the weekend. It was Thursday. I didn't want to go in today, I didn't want t see that bitch.

"Kil, you ready?" Gon asked me.

"Mm."

We meet Pika and Leorio at the door. They both looked exhausted. We left Alluka's apartment and started walking. The air was cold this morning, colder then yesterday. There was a thin layer of frost on the grass. Fog laced the streets.

"What time did you guys go to sleep last night?" I ask them as Pika yawns.

"We don't know. We were looking at hotels on my laptop and we passed out on the couch. I woke up at like 3am to move us to the bedroom."

"Yeah you should have seen them Kil, They were super cute." Gon giggled.

"Shuddup." Leo laughed tiredly.

"Did you guys find any hotels?" I ask.

"Yeah, we will show you when we get back. I think you guys will like it but we wanted to make sure you agree with us."

I nod as we make it to the front of the building. Gon walks up next to me and I interlock our fingers together. I want everyone to know he's mine and I'm his. When we walked in we were approached by Mr. Wing.

"Everything alright? You guys left randomly in the middle of class."

"Sorry about that but yes everything's fine. Thanks for you concern." Gon spoke.

"Mm, well join the rest of the class. We are gonna come back as a group but still work on Zetsu." He told us.

Thank god.

We walk over to the other four. Neon was talking with Yunju at the time. Neon turned around and faced us. I still had Gons hand in mine, he was slightly behind me.

"Killua. I'm sorry for how I behaved and I really want to give it another try-" she said walking over to us.

"Yeah no I'm literally not interested in you, or any women for that matter. So you can stop trying to get with me. Anyways, I'm a taken man." I huff.

"Y-your Bi?" She asked kinda bummed.

"No I'm Gay, and Gon is my boyfriend." I stated proudly.

"Hmph." She huffed looking Gon up and down making him uncomfortable.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I just think you could do better." She smirked.

The blood in my body started to boil.

"Listen here you little-" I gritted my teeth.

"Okay class we are gonna get started." Mr. Wing clapped getting our attention.

Gon put his hand on my bicep snapping me out of my rage. I exhale deeply and sit down next to Pika and Leorio as the class started.
.
.
.
Neon's POV*

I will have you be mine, Your just think you like him, he probably did something to you like a nen ability. I'll take Gon out of the picture. His control that he has on you will disappear and you'll want to be with me. (Neon is a little crazy)
.
.
(2 hours into class)
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

"I did it!" I shouted excitingly.

"Gon I'm so proud of you!" Killua said.