Chapter 29 (Lazy Day)

.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

We decided to have a lazy day today. Pika and I brought over snacks and more mikes hards. I don't usually day drink but what the hell. I also wanted to figure out where to take Pika for our next date. It will be in a different city I haven't to before so I'm gonna ask Killua when Pika is out of the room. I want to ask him to be my boyfriend. We were all currently sipping our drinks and playing cards against humanity. Gon was learning a lot of new things because he didn't understand have the cards.

"During sex I like to think about?" Pika read the card to us. Oh god..

I smirked picking a card and putting it on the floor. Killua and Gon put one down shortly after. Pika picked them up laughing and started reading them.

"During sex I like to think about..butt sex, the art of seduction, and powerful thighs. What the fuck you guys!" He chuckled harder making us all join in.

"I'm gonna have to go with butt sex, all things considering..." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thank you!" I took the black card from his hand quickly.

"Leorio!" He giggled.

"What? you didn't know that was mine?"

"I guess not. Before the next card I have to use the bathroom." He said getting up fixing his shirt.

Once the bathroom door closed I leaned over to Killua.

"Hey Kil, I have something to ask you. I want to ask Pika to be my boyfriend. We will be leaving to Howard city tomorrow and I've never been there, do you know any good spots?" I ask.

"Yeah actually, There's a pretty resturant in the middle of a flower field. I bet Kurapika would really like it." He told me.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Kurapika walked back into the room a couple minutes later. "What I miss?"

"Nothing you told us to wait for you." Killua shrugged.

"Leorio pick the next card."

"What's that smell?"

"What? I don't smell anything." Gon sniffed the air, The tip of his nose bobbing up and down.

"No thats the card Gon." I slap my forehead.

"OHHHHHH."
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We were playing cards against humanity and I had 4 black cards. I just needed one more to win. But Pika also had 4 cards as well.

"Killua its your turn now sense you one that last one." Pika spoke.

He slapped his forehead in embarrassment before reading the card, "What caused the orgy to come to a grinding halt?"

"Um, What's an Orgy?" I ask.

"Um well, A orgy is when a bunch of people drink and all have sex together.." Killua explained.

"Ohhhhhhh."

"Mmhm."

I set my card down on the ground after Pika and Leo puts there's down. Killua sighed picking up the cards.

"Here we go, What caused the orgy to come to a grinding halt? Fiery poops, Pro life choices, and big pink dildos oh my god."

"Hmm, this one is hard. I'm gonna go with big pink dildos."

"Mine!" I said excitingly.

"What? I thought you put down one of the other two!" Killua was frustrated.

"Nope! Hahaha! I win!" I laughed.

"I was not expecting this out come." Pika laughed.

"Mm, so what do you guys wanna do now?"
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Oh my gosh I picked that card thinking it would be Leorio! I didn't think Gon would put that card down. Maybe he's not as innocent as we all thought.

"Mm, so what do you guys wanna do now? It's only like 4pm."

"We could play truth or dare again?" Pika said jokingly elbowing me in the rib cage.

"I'm gonna veto that this time." I I say pushing him away.

"Is anyone hungry? I can make us dinner?" Gon asked.

"Yeah I could eat!"

"Same!" Leorio and Pika replied.
.
.
As Gon was cooking Pika, Leorio and I sat around doing whatever could keep us busy. I texted Alluka to let her know we would probably be there around 9am. We are leaving around 7am and its only a couple hours away by boat or blimp. She's usual up pretty early anyways so I don't think there will be a problem. I wanted to ask Gon to go on a date with me I guess now is the time to ask him. I get up from the floor and walk over to Gon who is humming to some music he was playing. Whatever he was making smelled really good.

"Hey Gon?" I asked leaning against the fridge.

"Hm?" He stopped what he was doing for a moment and had my full attention.

"Um, Would you like to go on a date with me when we get to Howard City?" I ask twiddling my fingers.

He smiled, "Yes I would love to Kil."

"Okay, after we get settled at Alluka's we can go." I smile touching his shoulder before planting a kiss on his caramel cheek.

"Aww look at you to over there being all cute and shit." Pika laughed looking up from his book.

"Oh shut it, go back to your erotica." I huff jokingly.

"Mm I will it's just getting to a juicy part." Pika shimmed his shoulders.

"What?" Leorio said trying to take the book from him.

"Noooooo!" Pika whined running away from him while Leorio chased after him.

"Let me seeeee!" Leorio said picking Pika up and threw in him over his shoulder.

"Hey put me down!" Pika yelling kicking his feet and flailing his arms.

"Alright calm down the both of you, food is almost done." Gon said from the kitchen.

Leorio put Pika down and gave him a kiss on the cheek, while Pika went on his tippy toes and flicked his forehead playfully. I grabbed some plates to help Gon, putting it around the small table in the hotel room. I went back to grab forks and knifes. As I walked past Gon I pinched his butt making him jump. I smirked at him. He turned red. I knew he'd like that.

"F-food is done..." Gon stuttered.

We all gathered around the table as Gon brought out some tamales.

"You made these?" I looked at him surprised.

"Mhm, My aunt mito taught me!" He said proud of himself.

We all started to eat, "This is super good Gon, Killua you're lucky, your mans can cook." Pika pointed his fork at me.

I blushed, he's not really mine...yet....

"And I can't?" Leorio huffed like he was offended.

"I didn't say that Leorio I said that Killua was lucky because Gon can cook." Pika laughed reaching his hand across the table to hold Leorios hand.

"Hey! I'm eating here!" I complained.

We finished eating and pretty much talked until it was about 10pm.

"We should probably pack up, take showers and go to bed yeah?" Leorio spoke.

"Yeah probably a good idea." I agree.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow morning! You better wake up in time! Set alarms!" Pika yelled while Leorio was trying to push him out the door.

I laugh, "We will mama pika." I said jokingly waving them out the door.

"Alright, You can take a shower first if you'd like Gon."

"Okay, I'll let you know when I'm done."