Chapter 34 (Cookies!)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

The date was going great. We talked about a lot of different things. Our cakes were devoured and we were sipping our coffees. The guy at the counter randomly looking over here and there but we didn't let that bother us.

"We should probably get going, I want to catch Alluka before she goes on her date tonight." I tell him.

"Mm, Okay we can head out." Gon replies.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick." I tell him and go to the bathroom.

I do my business and wash my hands. Once I walk out at guy was bugging Gon again. Gon was against the wall and the guy was very close to him. I could tell Gon was uncomfortable in this situation, his head was turned away from the guy. Gon was too nice to tell the guy to back off. My eyes darken, Can't this guy take a hint?

"Come on, I can treat you better then that guy.." He says in Gons ear, making the boy flinch.

"Hey! leave him alone! Can't you tell your making him comfortable?" I say angrily walking up to them.

"Uh, and what are you? His boyfriend?" The guy laughed at me.

Before thinking I replied, "Yes, now piss off." I gritted my teeth.

The guy released how is pissed I was. The murderous aura around my body. He knew I wasn't playing around. The guy put his hands up in defense and backed off. I scoff before grabbing Gon's hand pulling him out of the coffee shop.

"I'm sorry our first date was ruined by that guy.." I say.

"Killua, The date wasn't ruined. I had an amazing time and the cakes were so good!" Gon says happily completely ignoring the fact a creepy guy kept pestering him.

I stop in my tracks and wrap my arms around his waist, "Good, I'm glad."

I lean in for a kiss, connecting our lips in the middle of the street. I grab his hand starting to walk back to the apartment.

"Kil?"

"Hm?"

"Um, well, you told him I was your boyfriend and..."

"Oh sorry, I was trying to get him to leave you alone.." I looked away blushing.

"Mm." Is all I got in a reply from him.

We walked in silence, Gon was clearly thinking of something deeply.

"Do, do you want to be called my boyfriend? I mean if it's too early on..." I drifted off nervously.

"I mean..I do like you Killua, But you can ask me when you think the time is right. There's no rush." He smiled sweetly.

I'm not exactly wanting to wait, It's only the first date, I mean unless we count the festival.

"Mm, I want to make it special in a way..." I grin at him.

He blushes as we make it back to Alluka's apartment. Once we walk in we see Pika and Leorio on the couch watching a movie snuggled up together.

"How was your date?" Pika asked pausing the movie for a moment.

"It was great, how was yours?" Gon asked.

"Well.." Pika started grabbing Leorio's hand.

"We are official now!" Pika told us excitedly.

"Congrats you guys!" Gon squealed going over and hugging them both.

"Thank you Gon. Do you guys want to join us in the movie? It just started."

We nod and they scoot over making room for the two of us on the couch.
.
.
.
Alluka's POV*