Chapter 71 (First Night)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

It was the last day at hotel so we were gathering our stuff up to bring to the house.

"I'm so excited not having to bring my bags everywhere now, we can just leave it at home!"

I smile at the fact that it's our home. How am I gonna ever get used to this. I mean I did it because it's stressful to hotel hop and it's close enough to Howard city so I can go see Alluka. I think the next thing I want to get is a car. I just have to take a driving test, luckily if I pass they just put it on my hunters license.

"Once we are all packed, we are meeting Pika and Leorio in the lobby. I got a message from them that they are waiting on us."

"Okay, I'm almost done!" Gon shoved his frog stuffy into his bag, letting the head stick out.

"Ready!" He smiled happily.

I shake my head at him, he's so adorable.

"Say goodbye to hotel life." I say before closing the door of the room.

We walk down the two flights of stairs to the main lobby. We walk over to the lady handing her the key to our room.

"Thank you. I hope you enjoyed your stay." She said taking the key from me.

I nod, then we walk over to Leorio and Kurapika.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, the cab is already waiting outside." Leorio told us.

**at the house**

I unlock the door and turn off the alarm.

"Alrighty, let's get unpacked. Then get in your swim suits."

"Swim suits? It's still a little chilly outside to swim in the pond." Gon stated.

"Oh, did I forget to mention we have a hot tub?" I grinned

"WHAT!?" They all said in unison.

"Yeah, we can sit in the hot tub and have some wine and relax."

"I'm so exciteddd." Pika cheered.

We all go upstairs to our rooms. I open our bedroom door and plop my suit case on the bed. We both started unpacking, putting our clothes in the closet.

"Imma steal this as some point." Gon said pulling out one of my sweaters.

I smile, "Go for it, you'd look really cute in my over sized hoodie."

"It's not over sized!" Gon pouted.

"It will be on you!" I giggle kissing the pouting boys cheek.

We finish unpacking, Gon set his frog stuffy that I got him at the festival back in august on the bed.

"All done." He said slapping his hands together.

"Hot tub then?"

"Yes!"
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

Killua and I changed into our swim trunks and a t shirt and went down into the kitchen to grab some cups and wine we got at the store the other day. Kurapika and Leorio joined us shortly after.

"So is the hot tub around the back?" Kurapika asked

"Yes, there's a back door that leads to it."

"Grab a cup and we can go out." I state passing out the cups of wine.

Leorio and Kurapika went ahead of us. I stood next to Killua and grinned to myself.

"So...sex in the hot tub?" I whisper making Killua's eyes widen, his body shivering.

"Jesus Gon..." He groaned.

"Obviously not tonight but sometime we are alone..." I wink making him all flustered.

Kurapika was already removing his shirt and Leorio was pulling the cover off as we walked outside.

Once the top was removed Kurapika turned on the jets and slid in. Leorio joined. I took my shirt off and got in as well. Killua was the last one, he pulled his shirt off about to step in when Pika spoke.

"Hey Kil, I forgot my cup over there can you grab it?"

"Yeah."

He turned his back to us and I blushed, seeing the markings I left with my nails that were slightly fading.

"Holy shit!" Kurapika laughed, I hid my face embarrassed.

"What!?" Killua panicked.

"Gon destroyed your back!" Leorio grinned.

"This is embarrassing..." I whisper to myself.

Killua grinned, "Well I mean..."

"Don't you fucking dare say what I think you are going to say." I chuckled, stopping him mid sentence.

"Fine, they get the jest anyways." He shrugged, handing Pika his wine and sitting down next to me.

*30 minutes later*

"This is nice." Pika hummed.

"Agreed, it's really nice on my aching body."

Killua chuckled.

"Shuddup." I glare at him.

Why do they have such dirty minds.
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

We finished up in the hot tub. It was getting dark outside now. Around 6pm. We took turns showering before getting into our pajamas. Leorio and I were in the room looking for the next spider to take down. We did find her and we will talk to Gon and Kil about going after then next week. For now, we are gonna enjoy not being in a hotel anymore. I get up from the chair in our room and walk to the living room. The fresh smell of popcorn engulfing the living room.

"Popcorn?"

"Yes, we are about to watch a movie." Gon smiled holding a bowl of popcorn, putting a piece in his mouth.

"LEORIO!" I yelled up the stairs.

"YEAH BABES?"

"MOVIE! COME ON!"

I look over at Gon and Killua who had their ears covered.

"Sorry." I giggled.

"Next time just go up stairs and get him." Killua groaned.

"Well I just walked all the way downnn." I grumbled.

"Whatever, come sit." lol tapped the couch next to him.

"What are we watching? It better not be another horror movie." I huff before plopping down on the couch.

"Magic Mike." Killua grinned, Gon slapped his shoulder.

"He's fucking with you, though I am interested in watching it." Gon chuckled.

"We are watching Spy, it's apparently funny, it's one of my sisters favorites." 

"Mm, interesting."

After about 10 minutes, Leorio came down the stairs and said down next to me.

"Nice for you to join us." I say sarcastically, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, I was gathering more information on the spider we found."

"You guys pin pointed another one?"

"Yes, we will talk about it more tomorrow though, let's just enjoy the movie."