Chapter 36 (First Class)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

We had to wake up pretty early for our class. The class would start around 8am so we decided to wake up an hour before to get ready. My alarm went off, I hate getting up early.

"Gon... wakey wakey..." I say leaving soft kisses down his neck to his shoulder.

Goose bumps appeared on the boys skin. I smirk to myself and repeated the same thing I did.

"Killuaaaa Stoopppp." He whined.

"Well get up or I'm gonna keep doing it." I whisper.

"Mm, I'm okay with that." He said sleepily.

I scoff and start pushing him off the bed. Before he fell off the side he grabbed a hold of me pulling me down with him.

"Ouch!" I groaned as I land on Gon.

"Your tell me." He chuckles as I climb off him.

"Let's get dressed."

I dress in a white t-shirt and through a red zip up on. Gon put's a black t-shirt on and through a pink and black hoodie on. It's the beginning of October so it's a little chilly. September was actually pretty hot this year. I remember the humidity on the island, it was horrible. I'm ready for the colder months.

Once we were ready we walked over to Leorio's and Kurapika's room to make sure they are ready

Once we were ready we walked over to Leorio's and Kurapika's room to make sure they are ready. I knock on the door softly enough for them to hear but not loud enough to wake Alluka. You don't want to walk her up early...

"Are you guys ready?" I ask through the door.

"Yeah we will be out in a minute." I hear Pika say.

Gon and I walked into the living room to wait for the others. I yawn leaning up against the wall. Gon walks over to me and I wrap my arms around him.

"Whats Up?" I ask him.

"Mmm nothing, I just wanted a hug." He breathed.

I squeezed him into a tight hug. Inhaling his light cologne he put on. He looks up at me with those sparkling eyes and I plant a kiss on his lips as Leorio and Kurapika walk out.

"Jesus you two, just ask him to be your boyfriend already." Leorio jokingly rolled his eyes.

I want to ask him, I just don't know how. I've been thinking about it sense our last date 4 days ago. I had a few ideas but I don't know what I want to do. I need a couple more days to think about it.

"Stop teasing them babe, Let's go guys." Kurapika said grabbing onto Leo's ear and pulling him out of the door.

Gon and I laugh quietly and follow them out.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We arrive at the classroom 5 minutes early. There was a couple other people there as well, probably in the same class.

"Welcome, you guys can take your seats over there." Mr. Wing pointed.

We other gather together with the others, sitting down.

"Hello, now that every one is here we can start. Everyone we have 4 new people joining us. This is Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua." He said pointing to each o us when stating our names.

"I'm Leol, this is Genthru." A girl with blue hair spoke.

"I'm Neon, and this is Leol, glad for you to be joining us." She said making eye contact with Killua.

We nod at them and Mr. Wing started to speak again.

"Because this is now a bigger class I have someone here to help. This is Miss. Biscuit. But she likes to be called Bisky."

"Hello everyone. We will be splitting up into two groups. I'll be taking the new comers for today." She spoke.

We follow Miss. Bisky to the other side of the classroom. I look over to the other students, Neon was looking over at us. She's been keeping an eye on Killua.

"Hey Kil?" I ask tugging on his sweatshirt.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know the blue haired girl over there?" I ask nudging my head over to him.

Killua looks over his shoulder looking at the girl that wasn't looking at the time.

"No I don't know her at all, Why do you ask?" He says confused.

"She's been staring at you..." I say a little jealous.

Killua chuckles, "Well I am pretty good looking.." He jokes as I slap his shoulder clearly irritated.

"Mm, Don't worry love, I'm not interested in even having a conversation with her. I'm only talking with you guys." He said reassuring me.

I nod as Miss. Bisky starts to talk.

"Okay, first step is Ten. You have to learn how to open your aura nodes so that the aura flows around your body and not away from it. Once you guys learn how to do that, we can move on to the next step. Everyone is different so don't feel bad if others get there first. To stay you must concentrate."

We follow her directions. The first class was pretty much sitting trying to pull our aura. It was calming in a way. I didn't even know we did it for 3 hours until she spoke again.

"Alright, class is over. Your welcome to practice at home. If you do it at home you'll have to show me the following day. Good luck." She says then dismisses herself.

"Well that was a boring first day." Killua chuckled.

"Yeah but relaxing."

"Hm, I guess your right."

As the for of us were leaving we got approached by Yunju and Neon. Lovely.

"Hey, we can help you with the first step if you'd like, we are already on the third stage." Yunju stated.

"Yeah, I can help this one with private lessons if he'd like." She looks over at Killua. It made my blood boil.

"Not interested." Killua said brushing them off.

"Why not?" She asked innocently putting her hands together pushing her boobs out.

"I'm just not interested, but thank you though." He tried to be nice. She huffed and walked away.

"Sorry about her, If you ever need help you can come find me." Yunju said catching up to Neon.

"She was totally flirting with you." Kurapika told Killua.

"Yeah I know. I hope she gets the message though. She seems kinda annoying." Killua rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand making my heart skip a beat.
.
.
.
Neons POV*

The white haired boy that is new in this class was attractive as well. I want him to be mine. I'm gonna go talk to him.

"Where are you going?" Yunju asks.

"I'm going to- see if they need help with learning Ten." I say covering my true intention, but I feel like he knew what I was doing.

"Hey, we can help you with the first step if you'd like, we are already on the third stage." Yunju stated.

"Yeah, I can help this one with private lessons if he'd like." I looks over at the white haired one, I think his name was Killua.

"Not interested." He said turning away from me.

"Why not?" I asked innocently trying to seduce him in some way, pushing my chest out.

"I'm just not interested, but thank you though." He said.

I huff, I'll try again some other time, they seem like they are in a rush to get out of here. I storm away trying to figure out something else I can try. I over heard Mr. Wing and Miss. Bisky talking about doing partners once they catch up...