Chapter 26 (Fireworks)

.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

The date has been going perfectly. Watching Kurapika smile and laugh makes me heart melt. It was around 9:30pm so we started heading to the Ferris wheel. I grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers as we walked. It was dark outside and a lot of people were leaving. At least people with kids. Kurapika smiled up t me as we walked.

Once we got to the Ferris wheel we waited on Gon and Killua. After about 10 minutes they showed up. Gon was holding a small green frog plushie tight to his chest.

"Hey Pika and Leorio." Killua spoke Sucking on a lollipop.

"Hey guys, how was your date?" I smirk.

"Baka, It not-" Killua started getting flustered like I wanted.

"It was great look what Killua won me!" Gon cut Killua off with a smile, happily showing me the stuffed frog. Behind him Killua was blushing looking at the ground while he rocked on his heels with his hands in his pockets.

"Mmm, Well its almost time for the fireworks are guys ready?" I asked.

Kurapika hummed when I looked at him, going in for a kiss.

Killua shielded Gon's eyes jokingly

"Killua I can't see!" Gon whined.

"Trust me, I'm doing you a favor." Killua chuckled.

Gon grabbed his hand and pushed it away from his face. We stopped kissing about the same time.

"Can you guys stop with the PDA, You guys cart is here." Killua rolled his eyes.

I held on to Pika's hand helping him into the cart first. I can tell he was super excited. I hope we stop at the top....

The Ferris wheel started to move and Pika panicked for a moment grabbing onto the sides of the cart. I chuckle at him.

"You'll be fine, I'll keep you safe." I joke pulling him next to me.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We were next on the Ferris wheel. I started to get gitty. Killua stood next to me with his hands in his pocket thinking about something. After Pika and Leorios cart went up it was our turn to get on.

"Come on Kil!" I yelled at him snapping him out off his day dream.

He looks up at me for a moment then nods. We step on and sit next to each other. We close the door and the wheel started to move. I looked down as we slowly moved up.

"Wowwww!" I say looking down at all of the lights and people.

"Killua come look at this view!" I was him over.

He scoots over and looks down. He smiles. I love that smile....

"Look at all the people! They look like ants from us here!" Killua pointed.