Chapter 74 (Chrollo)

.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

It was a week since Feitan kidnapped me. We knew where their base was now and I were planning on finishing this tonight. They helped me plan for 7 days straight. I was ready.

We were in the bushes, though I have a feeling he's expecting me. We killed half of his members, the ones involved with the Kurta clan massacre. Other members won't get involved unless threatened we've noticed so we don't have to worry about going in and seeing 7 people.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

"Alright, you have 30 minutes and we are coming in." I nod.

I start my way towards the base. Going around to the front instead of the back where I came out of a week ago. I walked down the hallway cautiously before entering a large room.

"Well well well you finally made it." I hear a deep voice coming from the other end of the room.

"Chrollo." I huffed.

"And who might you be? The chain user I've been hearing about?"

"Yes. That would be me."

"Hmph. I was expecting more to be honest."

I grin. He doesn't realize my strength.

"Well I want to get this over with. So come at me chain user." He smirked stepping down a few steps towards me.

"With pleasure."

My eyes glow red as I charge at him head on, my chains coming out from my hands. I throw one at him, he dodged it. He comes at me and I bounce off the wall. This went on for 20 minutes. I need to finished this. I pretend to go left but go right and launch all my chains in his direction grabbing him. I finally had him. I was out of breath and tired from the fighting. My arms and legs had cuts running down them.

"I am Kurapika Kurta. The last survivor of the massacre on the Kurta Clan. The ones with the scarlet eyes. This was my revenge for my people, my family."

I squeezed my hand closed making my chains tighten until he lost his pulse. I release the chains and fell to my knees exhausted but also relieved.

"Pika?" I hear my name echo through the building.

I was so tired I couldn't speak. My legs and arms were numb. My breathing heavy. My vision was blurry, I could pass out at any moment. I think I over did it a bit.

"Babe!" Leorio ran over to me as I fell into his arms.

"Hi Oero." I pant, brushing his cheek with my hand.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. It's done. It's all done." My smile up at him before my eyes fluttered close and my body finally gave out.
.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

He did it. We are done. We don't have to worry about it anymore. We can live our lives normally. I'm excited for our vacation, I have a surprise for him. I smiled down at my sleeping boy. He was pretty beat up but I expected that. Nothing too serious. I watched him sleep for awhile, taking in his beautiful face, his curves everything. I want to be with this man forever.

"Leorio? How is he doing?" Killua asked bringing me a coffee.

"He's still asleep."

"Leo, I think you should get some rest too, it's 1am. He will be fine he just over used his nen. He probably wont wake up until its noon tomorrow." Killua chuckled.

I sigh, "Your probably right. I worry too much..."

"I get it. If it was Gon I would be in the same position. I know how much you love Pika, I love Gon the same way." He smiled, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Alright well I won't stay up anymore so you don't have to worry about me either." I laugh softly.

"Mm, Night Leorio."

"Night Killua."

I get up and turn off the light after Killua leaves. I walked over to the bed and got in next to Pika. I wrapped my arms around him and he snuggled into me making my heart pound. I smile, brushing my fingers through his silky blonde hair.

"Goodnight Sunshine."
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

Killua went to check on Leorio and Pika. He just walked back into the bedroom. I was already in bed waiting for him.

"How are they?" I ask.

"They're fine. Leorio was still up worrying about Kurapika. I convinced him to sleep though because it's 1am." Killua comes around his side of the bed, putting a cup of coffee on the night stand.

"Coffee? This late?"

"Coffee actually relaxes me." Killua shrugged.

"Mmm. I can relax you..." I flirt rubbing my hand on his chest.

"Wow you really are horny all the time aren't you?" He chuckled.

"What can I say? You make me this way." I winked.

"Mmm, I would love to but it is very late and Leorio might actually murder us if he even hears a peep."

I roll my eyes laying down on my back.

"Ugh fineeeee." I whined.

Killua laughed, placing his lips on mine.

"When we have to place to ourselves you can have it whenever you want." He grins, brushing his hand over my cheek making me blush.

I giggle knowing that Leorio and Kurapika are going away next week for 5 days. I rolled to my side and pushed my bottom on his member wiggling it slightly.

"W-why?" He breaths heavily.

"I'm just getting comfy." I say innocently, no I was teasing him.

"Yeah right." He pulls me into his chest with his arms.

"Goodnight baby." I hum.

"Goodnight Darling."