Chapter 35 (Mr. Wing)

.
.
.
(The next morning)
.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

I woke up with my boyfriend in my arms. Boyfriend... I snuggle into his back not wanting to get out of bed. We were going to talk to Wing today to see when we would be able to learn nen. We all agreed on this morning around 10am. It was 9am currently. I watched my boyfriend sleep calmly for few minutes. He hasn't had a bad dream in a while and I'm happy about that. I don't want to wake him but I have to.

"Baby?" I whisper shaking him softly.

"Mmm." He groans.

"We have to get up, I heard people in the kitchen, I think they are waiting on us."

Kurapika turned over to face me.

"Then they can wait."

He smiled sleepily before leaning in and planting his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around him as we kiss, my hands traveling to his ass. I gave it a little squeeze and he yelps making me chuckle.

"Your making this harder for me to get up." I tell him.

He looks down and back up at me, "Well I'm making something hard..." He jokes.

I blush in embarrassment. I give myself a few minutes to let my member calm down. Pika hopped out of bed to throw some sweats on, only sleeping in a big t-shirt and underwear last night. I finally get up to join the others in the kitchen.

"Morning!" Gon said, way to awake.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Gon almost pushed me off the bed last night but other then that good." Killua chuckled.

"I did? I'm sorrrry!!" Gon whined, walking over to Killua and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"You two are so cute." Alluka said referring to Gon and Killua.

"Mm so what's for breakfast?" I ask as my stomach growled.

"Waffles!" Alluka announced.

I grab a few waffles for Pika and I and sat at the table with the others.

"I'm so excited for today." Pika spoke.

"Same! We should leave after we finish eating."

After we finished eating we all quickly went to change out of our pajamas. I watched Pika undress himself in front of me. I bit my lip taking in the view. Your so luckily Alluka made rules..

He turned around catching me staring. He smirks at me.

"What? I can't stare at my beautiful boyfriend?"

He laughed finishing getting dressed. We walked out of our room to meet Killua and Gon who was already at the door.

"Ready?"

We leave the apartment building. The classroom was a 20 minute walk. Luckily it was a bright and sunny day. A light breeze tickling our hair. Once we got there there were a few people in the building. We stood to the side waiting to talk to the teacher.

Once he was done talking to his previous class he walked over to us.

"Hello, what can I help you with today?" He asked.

"Are you Mr. Wing?" Gon questioned.

"I sure am."

"We are here to learn nen." Killua spoke up.

"Okay, the classes are Monday through Thursday. About 3 hours long each day. Would that work for you guys?" He said scrabbling for paperwork.

"Yeah that should work. How long do you think it will take?" I ask.

"Anywhere between a couple months to a year, It's different for everyone. You guys just have to fill out these forms and come on Monday."

"Alright thank you!" He handed us the papers and we left.

"Up to a year huh." I sighed.

"I don't think it will take us that long, we seem to be quick learners." Gon smiled.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere? There's a store over here." Killua asked.

"Yeah, I want to get a few things..."
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

We went to the store because I wanted to get a few things. A couple personal things... we split up wanting to get different items. I walked down the isle and grabbed what I wanted.

I get to the self check out and double bag it so no one can see what's in it. These items are only for me and Leorio when we leave Allukas apartment if you catch my drift. I grabbed a couple other items too to cover up what I actually came here for.

"All set?" Leorio asked grabbing my hand.

"Yeah I got everything." I smile at him.

"What did you get?" He asks.

"Oh nothing, something you will find out about... after we leave Allukas." I whisper the last part in his ear causing shivers down his back.

He got the message and I grinned. We join Killua and Gon chatting at the door. We leave to head back to Allukas.

"Alluka we are back!" Killua shouted in the apartment.

Alluka came around the corner, her black hair wet from a shower.

"How'd it go?" She asks.

"We start on Monday. We will probably have to find another hotel because it could take a while to learn nen." I told her.

"Ah. We'll come by anytime once you guys leave, just text me before I'll have a friend over visiting from out of town so I have a couple things planned."

"Sounds good." Killua said taking his shoes off.

Leorio and I left into our bedroom. I throw the bag I got from the store in the closet.

"What you're not gonna let me see?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Well that wouldn't be too fun would it? Don't peek I want it to be a surprise." I wink at him.

"Ugh fineeeeee." He whined falling back into the bed.

I shook my head at him then smiled. He's gonna love what I got. I got a couple things I wanted to try too if he is interested in it. I walk over to him and flip down next to him on my stomach.

"Tired?" He asked brushing my hair that fallen in front of my face.

"Mm, a little, from all the walking today."

"Yeah that was quite a bit. I feel like we are gonna be exhausted with learning nen. You have to train your body and mind."

"Mm, but I'm looking forward to it."