Chapter 68 (The House)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Gon and I were getting ready to go over to the house. I've already obviously already seen the house, Gon might be blown away. It's fully furnished too. I asked my dad for some money to get it, I'm glad he agreed, mostly because he helped with Alluka. I probably should message her soon to see how she's doing.

"Ready?" I ask Gon.

"Yes! I'm super excited!" He jumped with joy before grabbing his backpack he wanted to bring.

We leave our hotel room, I told the lady at the front desk that we will be checking out in a few days. We took a cab instead of a train or a blimp because they wouldn't get there, they only go to cities so we would end up going past it. I open the back door of the cab and let Gon get it.

"Thank you." He blushed.

"Already where are we headed?" The cab driver asked.

"1244 Wooden Creek Dr SW." I tell him. He put it in his GPS and started to drive.

"So, what's at this address?" He asked trying to make small talk.

"Oh, i bought I house." I say proudly.

"At your age?" I just nod.

It was about a 30 minutes drive out of the city, The driver kept on with the small talk, I kinda let Gon take over.

"Alright we are here." He cab driver stops.

"Thank you." I say handing him the money.

We have a long driveway, I asked the driver to stop at the end of it because it was a surprise for Gon. We left the cab and he drive off. I grab Gon's hand and start walking.

"Sorry, we have to walk a little bit, the drive way is long." I chuckle.

"It's okay, it's super beautiful Kil." Gon smiles at me.

"Yeah, That's what I thought when I first came to look at the house."

We walked for a couple minutes, "Do you want to cover your eyes?" I ask.

He nods and I grab a blind fold from my pocket.

"Oh so you were already on a blind fold me?" Gon laughs.

"Yeah, Just thought I'd ask first, if you said o I would have told you to bad."

I blind fold him and bing him closer to the house so it was in view. It's just as pretty as I remember.

"Okay, you can take it off."

Gon took the blind fold off and looked up. His eyes widening.

"Holy Shit, Killua! How did you afford this?"

"My family has money Gon, I asked my dad to help." I grin.