Chapter 63 (Uvogin)

Killua's POV*

Tonight was the night we go after the first spider, Uvogin. I could tell Kurapika was nervous, but also ready.

"When are we leaving?" I ask.

"In an hour, we are waiting until sun set." Kurapika told us.

Leorio and Kurapika were talking and I sat down next to Gon.

"Any sign of trouble, you run like hell got it?"

"Killua I'll be fine."

I leaned in, grabbing both of his hands with mine.

"Promise me you will take off. Spiders are not just some bad guy like Hisoka, these people kill for fun."

"I'll only promise if you do."

"Fine, I promise. Leo and Pika agree. It's better to try again then die trying."

"Agreed." He says kissing more forehead.

He's so adorable, I still can't believe he's mine.

"Alright, If anything goes sideways we are gonna have a meet up spot. The spot is the ice cream place a block away from the hotel. We are gonna have a code word that pretty much means 'if we continues we are gonna be in big trouble.' Code word is Scarlet." Kurapika said.

We nod in agreement.

"Okay, Killua, I want you to run in first with Godspeed knocking him over in surprise. Gon I want you to come from above and enhance your punch as much as you can at this moment, Leorio, I want you to watch our backs. If anyone notices or another spider shows up, I need you to yell Scarlet."

"Sounds good."

"If we split up and for some reason we can't get to the ice cream place, text us."

"Pika baby, everything is going to be fine, stop panicking." Leorio chuckled.

"I know I know." Kurapika sighs.

"We will do this. It's four against one. It's not like we don't know how to fight." I spoke.

"Kil's right, We've been training for this." Gon rested his hand on Kurapika's shoulder trying to calm him.

"Right."
.
.
.
*At Sun Down*
.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

We started walking tot he valley that Uvogin has been spotted in by others hunters. I held onto Kurapika's hand tightly. He looked up at me with determination. I'm glad he's not terrified like I am...

"This is where we part love. I'll see you at the hotel." He says smiling at me.

I put both hands on his face cupping his cheeks, his arms travel to my elbows gripping them tightly. I press my lips into his. After about 15 seconds Killua coughs reading us out of the kiss.

"Guys, we are gonna miss our chance if you keep sucking each others faces, can you do that when we get back?" Kil grinned.

We go our separate ways, Killua standing off to the slide of the valley, Me at the other end. Kurapika climbed up a tree and Gon was on he top of the valley wall. We were messaging each other to keep each other updated if anyone sees anything.

The sun started to go over the horizon, here we go....
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

Group Chat: De Huntersss

Pika: Does anyone see anything?

Killua: No, nothing

Gon: Nada