Chapter 44 (Specialist)

.
.
.
Gon's POV*

"Gon truth or dare?" Pika asked wiggling his eye brows at me.

"Truth."

"What's those on your neck?" He grinned.

I grabbed my neck totally forgetting Killua marked me during our make out session.

"Um, they are hickeys..." I say quietly.

"Ohhh I need details." Pika laughed.

"No you don't we didn't do anything..."

"Mm okay. Did it happen in the hot tub?" He messed with me.

"Maybe." I whispered looking down at the floor.

"Killua What did you do to the innocent boy?" Leorio growled.

"Hey I didn't do anything it was more what he did." He put his hands up in defense. A smirk across his face.

"Gon!" Kurapika chuckled.

"Can we just move on." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Fine fine."

The night went on. They have such dirty ass minds. Can't say I hate it though half of the time it was super funny, other times kinda embarrassing. Kurapika interrupted the game because he said he wanted to try something.

He grabbed a glass from the kitchen and a leaf he picked up from outside on his way home from class. He filled the cup up with water setting it. On the table, putting the leaf on top.

"What are you doing?" I ask walking over to him, Killua and Leorio following.

"I couldn't do this in class for obvious reasons, but I want to try this while my eyes are bright. See if anything changes." Kurapika said putting his hands around the glass.

"Give me a minute, I have to think about something that makes me emotional..." He says.

After about 5 minutes, A single tear can down his face. His eyes burned scarlet. We looked down at the cup and the leaf withered.

"What does that mean?" Gon asked.

"Before we left class today I stopped Mr. Wing because I was wondering what a specialist would have down to the water or leaf. He said it would wither..."

"So your a specialist?" Killua gasped.

"Only when my eyes are scarlet. I don't have full control on it thought yet so it will take practice." Kurapika smiled happily.

"No way, So you could learn more then on ability?"

"I guess so. Do you guys think I should tell Mr. Wing?" He asked not sure.

"That's your secret to tell. I think it would help though." Leorio said kissing his cheek.

"Mm I'll think about it."
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

"Are you guys excited for tomorrow?" I ask them.

"Yeah I've never bee to a club before, did you message the owner?"

"Yeah, she says we are welcome." I tell them.

"Cool, well we are gonna get some sleep." Killua stretched and yawned.

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow night!" Leorio waved them out.

Killua and Gon exit the room.

"Bath?" Leorio said.

"Sure, no funny business though I'm tired." I laugh.

"I would say no promises but sense your tired." He shrugged and I slap his shoulder playfully.

The bath was big enough for two people. I stripped out of my clothes and set them on the bathroom counter. Leorio started the bath and put bubbles in it. He grabbed some fake candles what were under the sink and put them around the bath. I rolled my eyes.

"Your a hopeless romantic aren't you?" I scrunch my nod up at him playfully.

"Only for you.." He smiled.

Leorio stripped from his clothes and tuned off the bath water. He allowed me to go in first, the hot water felt so good on my body. He got in behind me. He used a cup and poured water over my head, blocking my face so water doesn't run down it. He then took the bottle of shampoo and put a dollop of the soap on my head. He started rubbing it in with his fingers making my eyes roll at the feeling. He did the same thing with conditioner.

"Your hair is getting long." Leorio whispered paying with it.

"Mm should I cut it?" I ask him turning my head slightly.

"It doesn't matter to me, I do like it up in a bun though." He shrugged putting body wash on a loofah.

He started rubbing my body getting me a soapy. I grabbed some bubbles in my hands and turned to blow it at him.

"Hey!" I laughed wiping the bubbles off his cheek, I giggled.

Leorio washed himself and we got out of the bath, trailing bubbles on the tile. We pull the plug so the water can drain. I dried off and put my clothes on and wrapped my hair in a towel. We walked over to the bed and laid down. I pulled out my book to finish reading.

"What are you gonna do when you finish that one?" Leorio asked, rolling over to face me.

"I'm gonna get the second book." I giggle.

"What is it about?"

"It's about a couple that gets separated during a war. The main character is trying to reunite with his lover, He gets in trouble and tings happen while he searches. They reunite and try to stop the war. The war is actually their two kingdoms. There love is forbidden."

"Ahh so kinda like Romeo and Juliet?"

"Kinda, but it's Romeo and Romeo, but they don't die. Otherwise there wouldn't be another book."

"Hey you never know." Leorio shrugged.

"Shuddup." I laugh at him.

"Okay well let me know when you finish and we will go get you the next one 'Kay?" Leorio said grabbing my hand and kissing the top.

"Okay." I smiled at him.
.
.
.
Authors note:

I know its kinda a short chapter. I'm trying to not do as many filler chapters. I did warn about all the fluff and mature content in the summary.